***Official Kick the Baylor Rapists out of the Conference Thread***

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Should that discussion happen on a sports message board and be used to support your team and prop it up? That's disrespectful to the victims, let's keep the conversation on sports here.

What is disrespectful to victims is supporting the POS’s that do that crap. Baylor covered up rape. That is a fact. Remind them of their coverups and let them feel the shame so it never happens again.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So a good coaching strategy is to sucker punch another teams best player and hope they react so they get kicked out of game? Hope they look at it a little more rationally but you are probably right.

I forget where I saw the tweet, but someone asked the Big 12 office about the DM situation and they pretty much responded back that all they really care about is DM threw punches, not the circumstances. I’m sure they’ll review the tape, but don’t expect that to change anything - they’ve made up their mind already on this.

• Informative
Reactions: dosry5

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
I rewatched the fight and it all started from that #31 who had the dirty hit on Montegomery on the play before and then was talking trash.

The play happened. Butler pancaked his guy, like a beast, and the guy acts like a baby and holds him down because he got his ass kicked. Then that #31 comes over and shoves Butler. Pandemonium ensues.

Conclusion: #31 is a *****

• Agree
Reactions: Stormin

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
I forget where I saw the tweet, but someone asked the Big 12 office about the DM situation and they pretty much responded back that all they really care about is DM threw punches, not the circumstances. I’m sure they’ll review the tape, but don’t expect that to change anything - they’ve made up their mind already on this.
I don’t expect them to actually look at it but that has more to do with these are the same people who fined us for nothing. Should they absolutely.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Should that discussion happen on a sports message board

giphy.gif

Baylor should constantly be reminded of the fact that they were so willing to go to any lengths to be successful at sports that the school literally covered up rapes and murders. Not only should they continue to be reminded of such things until they are removed from our conference, they should be reminded long after that was the reason behind being their dismissal.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Stormin and Cyhops

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
A joke made due to the use of a word doesn't spell out my political beliefs, but your response with an insult because someone disagrees with you brings clarity to the situation.

Since you are taking such the hard stand on this you don’t get to say anything about “Pedo State” ever again. After all, we shouldn’t be reprimanding the actions of a university on a sports message board even when they put the success of a football team over the safety and well-being of boys visiting the campus.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Baylor should not be in this conference. I really don't care which of their fans justify or condemn the actions of their university (I'm sure there are both) because that has no impact on whether an institution should be in this conference or not. What Baylor has done as an institution, multiple times in just the last 15 years, has been utterly disgusting. They need a time out from big time athletics because it is clear they are willing to go to unbelievably terrible lengths to be a "winner." They have brought nothing but shame to the Big 12 by their actions and more so lack of actions. All in the name of winning. It's a disgrace and terrible.

And to the Baylor fans- like it or not, due to the terrible history of your school, your teams, administration, coaches, and players are all held to an extremely high standard by basically the rest of the country. Fair or not to the current players, coaches, and administration, their predecessors made this bed for them. So any time anything remotely looks questionable from a moral or fair play perspective, Baylor will not get the benefit of the doubt from the general public. You can thank your school for that. They earned it.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparkplug

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
What's the chance DM suspension is overturned. It seemed like a pretty unprovoked attack on him but I admittedly did not see what happened before he got sucked punched.

He threw punches. Regardless of the circumstances, they’ll see that and uphold a suspension. Hopefully they won’t tack on. I hope to hell ISU protests it, but I don’t see there being any chance it’s overturned.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I rewatched the fight and it all started from that #31 who had the dirty hit on Montegomery on the play before and then was talking trash.

The play happened. Butler pancaked his guy, like a beast, and the guy acts like a baby and holds him down because he got his ass kicked. Then that #31 comes over and shoves Butler. Pandemonium ensues.

Conclusion: #31 is a *****

I could be wrong, but I don’t think it was #31 that pushed Monty into the table. I think that was #3. #31 was the one that was in the crowd jacking his mouth to the sideline right in front of a ref, though.

I still think if he gets flagged there like he should have that this whole thing likely doesn’t happen.

Mmbrooks

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2015
Montreal, QC
New strategy for the Texas game.

1. Put some walk-ons in for one play
2. Have Walk-ons punch Texas QB
3. Texas QB rightly defends himself and punches back.
4. Walk-ons and Texas QB get ejected.
6. Profit????

• Winner
Reactions: FinalFourCy

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
I could be wrong, but I don’t think it was #31 that pushed Monty into the table. I think that was #3. #31 was the one that was in the crowd jacking his mouth to the sideline right in front of a ref, though.

I still think if he gets flagged there like he should have that this whole thing likely doesn’t happen.

Oh ok. I didn’t watch the play again before so you’re probably right.

Help Support Us

Become a patron