We are winning

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I thought the same thing sitting in a bar in Florida. Should have seen the looks I got when I asked them to turn the game on.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
tenor.gif

mriowaniceguy

Sep 11, 2015
Oh yah, TOTALLY true! I haven't seen so many visiting fans in Kinnick since Nebraska took over the stadium in 2012. Hell it's impossible to visit the Golden Corral in Council Bluffs without feeling like I'm in Ames because there are so many clone fans.

Also, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE props to the Cyclone gun dancers. They put on a REAL GUN SHOW the likes of which hasn't been seen in the People's Republic of Iowa City since the Jim Criner era.

qGCf06t.jpg

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
the state is turning cyclone. It’s crazy how red kinnick was.

All of my life I lived in a black and gold state. But that crowd was RED.
We could see it on TV - I thought all the visitor seats were confined to the upper reaches but it was really obvious in crowd close-ups.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Oh yah, TOTALLY true! I haven't seen so many visiting fans in Kinnick since Nebraska took over the stadium in 2012. Hell it's impossible to visit the Golden Corral in Council Bluffs without feeling like I'm in Ames because there are so many clone fans.

Also, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE props to the Cyclone gun dancers. They put on a REAL GUN SHOW the likes of which hasn't been seen in the People's Republic of Iowa City since the Jim Criner era.

qGCf06t.jpg

LOL, that is photoshop with red marks added in all over the place.