Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Went into the barnstormer thread thinking it was arena football. Boy was I off. That was a doozy.

Speaking of basketball. I get to coach 5-6 games tonight. And 4 of them consecutively.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Any suggestions? Will do the Alamo, sea world, river cruise.....these things most likely. Will have a couple open days.

Plus, any ideas on a quick break for something along the way down and back. Either drive like a banshee and one hard day, but probably two easy days each.
Also, I've heard the waterpark in San Antonio is pretty nice. If planning for time, keep in mind that the Alamo isn't very big. You'll only end up spending about an hour there. That being said, it is worth seeing.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
And make sure to look for Pee-Wee's bicycle in the basement.
giphy.gif

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Any suggestions? Will do the Alamo, sea world, river cruise.....these things most likely. Will have a couple open days.

Plus, any ideas on a quick break for something along the way down and back. Either drive like a banshee and one hard day, but probably two easy days each.

Not exactly the happiest place in the world and probably less than ideal with kids, but I did some training in OK City many years ago and stopped by the bombing memorial. It was well done and pretty chilling.

https://oklahomacitynationalmemorial.org/

When are you going to SA?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I think I've sneezed half my brains out today, and what is left feels like cotton. My honey made me a Peppermint Patty. What I really want is hot SoCo in a brandy snifter, but we're out. :(
This isn't really fair - I've already had my winter icky. I must have brought this crap back from Tennessee. Booooooooo.

• Dislike
Reactions: cyrevkah

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
You don't read fortune cookie very well, do you? It was telling you to knock on another apartment's door and make a new friend so you could get out of the hallway while you wait.

It crossed my mind, but if anything was going to try to befriend the closest bartender to me.

Reactions: VeloClone

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
People on the radio were talking about Rub Grub today. (I'll let y'all Google it). I thought it was a joke, but I think it's legit.

I didn't realize there was a market for this.

And by "this" I mean Dominoes.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not exactly the happiest place in the world and probably less than ideal with kids, but I did some training in OK City many years ago and stopped by the bombing memorial. It was well done and pretty chilling.

https://oklahomacitynationalmemorial.org/

When are you going to SA?

End of march.

You talking training or traneing? Making sure there isn't a typo and I walk the kids into the wrong spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron