Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Seeing a lot of whining on the ISR forum from our Hawk troll friends, so I figured it merited a scientific poll (to confirm what we've known since the Rose Bowl halftime show).

Feel free to post your favorite examples of Hawk oversensitivity.

The fact there are far more posts bashing Iowa, I would venture a guess that WE are the most sensitive fans in the history of sports.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Nebraska.

On a totally other subject.......time for Farm Aid to come home to Ames.....next year.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I've thought long and hard about this because this year seems worse than most for hok trolls.

Why are they so butt hurt for Iowa State? What did we ever do to them. Mind our own business here at CF and get harassed by their constant ****.

This is what I came up with... a disproportionate amount of hoks have bosses who root for Iowa State. And if the boss doesn't, the god damn owner does. Or their neighbor with the bigger house does. It makes sense. A lot more ISU grads stay around Iowa than Iowa grads and work in fields (engineering and ag) where a college degree puts you in charge of some non educated underlings.

I'm not wrong.
Nice analysis. You are probably on to something there. The hok trolls are over here in droves showing their true colors (pink?). Low intelligence quotients. Big inferiority complexes. Scared of what will happen when kirk leaves and we have Campbell. etc

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron