Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Since you brought up the **** Iowa subject, I tried to resurrect that thread last night and found that it had been closed to further posts. I think that that is a travesty. Wonder if some sensitive hok troll complained about it. I think that it should be unlocked so that we can bring it back up whenever the hok troll presence needs to be slapped down! **** the hoks

Yes, that thread will show the world the isu fan base doesn't have little bro syndrome.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
isu wants desperately not to be the only school in the power 5 to have never won an outright football conference title in football but it make take another century to get there.

Yikes

I love how we have low expectations. Yet 8-9 wins and a January bowl are perfectly fine for you this season. Don't you think The real big boys of college football look down on those expectations?

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Um. You are on our website. If anyone is acting little brother here, it's you.

This thread had pages of little bro posts before I started mocking them.

I can see why Iowa bothers isu so much, losing 10 of the last 15 will do that.

10,000 posts here we come.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I love how we have low expectations. Yet 8-9 wins and a January bowl are perfectly fine for you this season. Don't you think The real big boys of college football look down on those expectations?

8-9 wins is the high water mark in isu's ENTIRE HISTORY and you have only done it once or twice?

isu fans have no experience to talk what is a valid level of success when isu has NEVER won a football conference championship outright.

Straight to 10,000 posts. That's will show the world isu fans don't have little bro syndrome.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
This thread had pages of little bro posts before I started mocking them.

I can see why Iowa bothers isu so much, losing 10 of the last 15 will do that.

10,000 posts here we come.
And how many of those posts will be you hok trolls. It's pathetic posting on a rivals page. PATHETIC.

I get it. You like to argue with ISU fans. And so few ISU fans have the insecurity to go post on HN or HR or wherever else you hok trolls are huddled together, so you have to come here.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
8-9 wins is the high water mark in isu's ENTIRE HISTORY and you have only done it once or twice?

isu fans have no experience to talk what is a valid level of success when isu has NEVER won a football conference championship outright.

Straight to 10,000 posts. That's will show the world isu fans don't have little bro syndrome.
How many conference championships have YOU won. The we is strong in you. Pathetic. I would be pretty depressed if all I had in life was a college football team.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I like when Gary Dolphin says "Buddy Boy" to the other dude.....it so unbelievably contrived and douchy that it makes you smile.
He also says "Robbie" Brooks.....like the only person in the state that does that...incredibly awkward. I guess we all know someone at work who is absolutely tone deaf to the repellent body language someone has to an unwanted term of endearment. Buddy Boy....LOL.......

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
And how many of those posts will be you hok trolls. It's pathetic posting on a rivals page. PATHETIC.

I get it. You like to argue with ISU fans. And so few ISU fans have the insecurity to go post on HN or HR or wherever else you hok trolls are huddled together, so you have to come here.

I get it isu fans want to obsess about Iowa and not be mocked for it.

Insecurity comes from always being little brother. Why would I mock isu fan behavior on an Iowa site?

Reactions: breck53

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I like when Gary Dolphin says "Buddy Boy" to the other dude.....it so unbelievably contrived and douchy that it makes you smile.
He also says "Robbie" Brooks.....like the only person in the state that does that...incredibly awkward. I guess we all know someone at work who is absolutely tone deaf to the repellent body language someone has to an unwanted term of endearment. Buddy Boy....LOL.......

I love it when isu fans are so inscure that they listen to big bros radio call of the game.

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
I've thought long and hard about this because this year seems worse than most for hok trolls.

Why are they so butt hurt for Iowa State? What did we ever do to them. Mind our own business here at CF and get harassed by their constant ****.

This is what I came up with... a disproportionate amount of hoks have bosses who root for Iowa State. And if the boss doesn't, the god damn owner does. Or their neighbor with the bigger house does. It makes sense. A lot more ISU grads stay around Iowa than Iowa grads and work in fields (engineering and ag) where a college degree puts you in charge of some non educated underlings.

I'm not wrong.

You are wrong. Most hoks are unemployed, live in trailers and are missing teeth. A few actually got their GED after a few attempts and have a janitor job. Some one has to mop the floor and clean toilets.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
How many conference championships have YOU won. The we is strong in you. Pathetic. I would be pretty depressed if all I had in life was a college football team.

So back to not farting about the fact that isu has never done something, throw rocks at shools that have.

Nothing screams little bro quite like that.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I get it isu fans want to obsess about Iowa and not be mocked for it.

Insecurity comes from always being little brother. Why would I mock isu fan behavior on an Iowa site?
Obsess? You hok trolls start threads here and then b*tch when they get posted in by cyclones. This is a cyclone website. What do you expect?

Ozclone

Dec 12, 2009
No fan base in the country has little bro syndrome more than isu's. Will this thread get to 10,000 posts?

I love how iowa fans continue to use the little brother line. It's like they are trying to convince themselves of something. ISU has a larger enrollment, more Iowans attend ISU and the CyHawk series is effectively split since it was started. IF there is a little brother here, and I'm not saying there is, all subjective measures would point to iowa being the "little bro." It's like it is a mantra that will make the fact that they are second in the state become not true if they repeat it enough.