Tongamoa Watch

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I can't sleep, I can't tell if you all are being sarcastic, is he here or getting here or not?

To make it easier on yourself, just assume he won't be here, and even if he is, just tell yourself that he won't make an impact at all this season. Then if anything else besides that happens, you'll be excited, but in the meantime you won't have any trouble sleeping.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I heard he arrived just in time for Saturday's scrimmage and had 15 sacks and 10 TFL's.

Heard he hit Park so hard, his knees turned inside out and a foot actually flew off Park's leg and hit Zeb in the eye causing a bruise and concussive symptoms. Zeb, recoiling from the flying appendage and with his vision impaired by a phalange strike, fell back into Lanning who suffered a career ending sports hisnia with is innards showing outwards.

It was gross.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
jeez, where would this team be if everyone that said they were coming actually showed up. I would feel much better right now if they did lol. 2 OL grad transfers and a top 50 juco DT would be real nice right now

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Tonga, Tonga, Tonga, Tonga......

And to think, all these years I've been saying it wrong!!

RZIFZL.gif

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
If he shows up, His cape better be red, his t-top ride all black, and he turn green when pissed off. Otherwise, a disappointment.:cool:

• Funny
Reactions: bozclone

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Heard he hit Park so hard, his knees turned inside out and a foot actually flew off Park's leg and hit Zeb in the eye causing a bruise and concussive symptoms. Zeb, recoiling from the flying appendage and with his vision impaired by a phalange strike, fell back into Lanning who suffered a career ending sports hisnia with is innards showing outwards.

It was gross.
Kempt time!

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I haven't read any of these threads but guessing at least someone had inserted an appropriate Manti Te'o joke along the way?