Walking Dead

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
What the hell is up with the freaking garbage chick with the weird haircut? Why does she speak like a freaking 2 year old. It's the dumbest group of people they've created so far. Its like they're cavemen or something but there is no rational explanation that could ever be given for how a group of adults would lose all sense of grammar and sentence structure in the 4ish years since the zombie apocalypse.

I can't believe that all the crap that TWD has pulled and this is the most unrealistic.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
What the hell is up with the freaking garbage chick with the weird haircut? Why does she speak like a freaking 2 year old. It's the dumbest group of people they've created so far. Its like they're cavemen or something but there is no rational explanation that could ever be given for how a group of adults would lose all sense of grammar and sentence structure in the 4ish years since the zombie apocalypse.

I can't believe that all the crap that TWD has pulled and this is the most unrealistic.

Dont have to be smart, just need to kill the saviors and walkers.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown

I feel like people forget that this show is based off a comic book.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: isutrevman and GTO

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
I feel like people forget that this show is based off a comic book.

I guess that's my point. FWIW I've read all of TWD comics and I'm perfectly fine suspending disbelief for the show, but those trash people are just ridiculous, particularly in the way that they talk. I just want to know why she talks like a 4-year old. I know it's stupid that, of everything that happens on this show, I'd pick this hill to die on, but I'm gonna do it. Its annoying and ridiculous, especially when no one else on the show seems to think it's odd. I just hope Negan and Lucille get a formal introduction to her.

• Agree
Reactions: ruxCYtable

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I will say, good on Rick for getting some lovin when he and Michonne were out on the job. Lovin, shootin weaponry at stuff, and out on the open road. Cant beat that.

However, does anyone ever watch this show and just get exhausted at their lives? So much work all of the time and no showers for long periods of time.

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
Did anyone else notice that some of the walkers at the amusement park appeared to have their hands bound? Curious if that will come up later.

There was too much food to take, and Rick suggested they just leave it as it would be safe.

I hope they come back and I agree that I would like to see this story backfilled. Walkers with their hands bound, soldiers that were dead but had not unshouldered their weapons, MRE stockpiled in a school, and talk/evidence of a big battle have me curious about what happened there.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
There was too much food to take, and Rick suggested they just leave it as it would be safe.

I hope they come back and I agree that I would like to see this story backfilled. Walkers with their hands bound, soldiers that were dead but had not unshouldered their weapons, MRE stockpiled in a school, and talk/evidence of a big battle have me curious about what happened there.
Even if they brought the food back Negan would just take all or most of it. It's better to leave it stashed where they have a better chance of keeping it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I will say, good on Rick for getting some lovin when he and Michonne were out on the job. Lovin, shootin weaponry at stuff, and out on the open road. Cant beat that.

However, does anyone ever watch this show and just get exhausted at their lives? So much work all of the time and no showers for long periods of time.

Can you imagine the stink after killing a putrid Walker? I'm wondering if you get used to it. You could smell a herd coming. There is no way they could sneak up on you

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
So I guess Rick at least kept one sniper rifle and hopefully more. I thought for a minute he turned over all the new weapons to the garbage pail kids, and I was thinking he couldn't be that dumb to give them all away. But it is Rick....

Sasha and Rosita, srsly? Why does someone always have to be doing something stupid?

I'm just jumping back into this thread, so maybe this was covered already. But...

Here's my question about the Garbage Pail Kids (great name by the way). Why the hell do they talk like cavemen? The world hasn't been post apocalyptic for that long that you start talking like freaking Tarzan!

I could understand them being antisocial and a bit weird, but it just seems stupid.

"More guns. Soon. Unga bunga."

• Winner
Reactions: EnhancedFujita

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm just jumping back into this thread, so maybe this was covered already. But...

Here's my question about the Garbage Pail Kids (great name by the way). Why the hell do they talk like cavemen? The world hasn't been post apocalyptic for that long that you start talking like freaking Tarzan!

I could understand them being antisocial and a bit weird, but it just seems stupid.

It has been mentioned. No one likes it. No one can explain it. :)

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Last night's episode was a snoozer. Found myself fast forwarding through the 17 commercials and the content. Enough with the filler episodes, TWD writers!

I thought it was interesting in that they found a cache of supplies. Even better was that their plan didn't work and they had to improvise.

They are going to go after The Isle of Lesbos and their guns soon too. I'm sure that will go over well.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
It has been mentioned. No one likes it. No one can explain it. :)

I'm not sure, if I was Rick, that I would trust this bunch of trash heapers. You just armed pretty much all of them and you have ****. What's to prevent them from ******* you over now? Seems dumb. I think I would have brought them a sample and told them they have the rest stashed somewhere safe. Confirm that they in fact have a deal and then pay up. This, "Not enough" crap shouldn't be an option with them still taking everything you brought. If it's not enough then you wait until it is enough to get your guns. Or shut your mentally challenged pie hole.

• Winner
Reactions: EnhancedFujita

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

I've been saying the same thing.

One persons theory is being that DC is really pretty close to the part of the country known as Appalachia so once the whole zombie apocalypse went down the backwoods hillbillies would have started going towards DC for help. When there was none they just decided to hide out. Not sure why they chose the city dump though.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm not sure, if I was Rick, that I would trust this bunch of trash heapers. You just armed pretty much all of them and you have ****. What's to prevent them from ******* you over now? Seems dumb. I think I would have brought them a sample and told them they have the rest stashed somewhere safe. Confirm that they in fact have a deal and then pay up. This, "Not enough" crap shouldn't be an option with them still taking everything you brought. If it's not enough then you wait until it is enough to get your guns. Or shut your mentally challenged pie hole.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here & guess that you don't like her very much...

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006

I think they are supposed to be some sort of cult, that is why they act like that. But yeah I agree, they are out of place, whenever they are on screen I think of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I've been saying the same thing.

One persons theory is being that DC is really pretty close to the part of the country known as Appalachia so once the whole zombie apocalypse went down the backwoods hillbillies would have started going towards DC for help. When there was none they just decided to hide out. Not sure why they chose the city dump though.

Even the backest of back country hillbillies don't talk like that. It's just one of those things you have to go with

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Help Support Us

Become a patron