Briles Speaks

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Nope. Sorry. Don't buy it for a second. If his hands were as clean as he claims they were, he never would have dropped his lawsuit. Sorry, Art. You're full of it.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
All I read was, blah, blah, blah I covered up rapes.

You should have actually read it. He clearly says he didn't know about any of it or cover it up.

vauEUgn.gif

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
When is this violating an NDA or perjuring himself...?

Does he have an NDA? I thought he was fired. And perjury would only apply in a court of law.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
A resolution was introduced in the TX House of Representatives to have the Texas Rangers (the state crime investigative unit, not the baseball team) open an investigation into how BU handled the sexual assaults, and the Rangers did open an investigation a couple of days ago. A number of legislators believe that BU has not been forthcoming about BU's involvement, and is dumping it all on Briles. We shall see what they find.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ated-by-texas-rangers/?utm_term=.25955c1beda5

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Whatever it takes to keep this in the news, I'm all for it. So thanks Arthur.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
I can't stop laughing after the very top of the page....."From the desk of Coach Art Briles"
Is he a 70 year grandmother?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
A resolution was introduced in the TX House of Representatives to have the Texas Rangers (the state crime investigative unit, not the baseball team) open an investigation into how BU handled the sexual assaults, and the Rangers did open an investigation a couple of days ago. A number of legislators believe that BU has not been forthcoming about BU's involvement, and is dumping it all on Briles. We shall see what they find.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ated-by-texas-rangers/?utm_term=.25955c1beda5

Maybe Netflix will pick up a season of Walker Texas Ranger: Waco Edition. I'd like to see Chuck Norris bust some skulls down there.

Reactions: TykeClone

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
A poor attempt to make the next AD looking for a head coach to think--- "We'll, maybe Art was good guy after all."

Sorry, Art, you should never be in a leadership position again.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I stopped reading at "I did not cover-up any sexual violence." Ok Art..then why did you drop you case against Baylor for defamation and wrongful termination a day before more concrete information came out? I rest my case.

Help Support Us

Become a patron