*** Official IOWA STATE VS #2 Baylor Game(Day) Thread ***

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Gotta go for the 3 on the road down 2. And do we sit on a TO? I would have ran the ball to Half court and called the TO if we had one.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Jesus Christ you guys.....we lose by 2 against the #2 team in the country---the one you all predicted really bad losses to.

And you are still ********.

Because its still a loss, caused by the same problems that have given us other losses. We change up our approach in the last couple minutes, and it costs us.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Good game, but I would have loved to have gotten that one. I feel better about the rest of the season, though. Gritty effort against a bad matchup for us.

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Bunch of NBA scouts at the game tonight and Morris didn't help his stock at all. He struggled against Baylor's length and the NBA is full of players bigger and longer than them.

Had a lot of rebounds tonight. But we lost so he sucks.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Sucks to lose but they played well. Better than I expected. Monte had a good look. In fact if your ******** about the last shot you obviously forgot about the winning shot Monte hit against Texas just like that.
The look isn't necessarily the issue. The issue is they don't have a play. It looks like Prohm just says Monte go make a play.

Help Support Us

Become a patron