Iowa's Peter Jok Suspended For Moped Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...lated-activity-for-second-time-this-offseason

This is apparently Jok's second moped incident. As if driving a moped didn't make you look like a big enough tool, Jok has to get caught twice breaking the rules while driving one. First he got an OWI and now he got caught driving on a suspended license for a moped. I can't stop laughing at this. Guess this means "goodbye" to that Iowa "depth" this season.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Another moped incident after yesterday's thread? This guy is going away for a long time.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I'll play bash the OP too.

I didn't know Jok played for ISU MBB?

How did I do?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
For those of you whining about me posting this, I haven't been on this site much the past few weeks, so sorry if you're all butthurt about me posting this in the ISU MBB section. I apparently don't have access to post in the "In-State Rivals" section, so posted it here and didn't see anyone else post in here.

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
Two years suspension, water and bread rations only and community service at the moped fix-it ship.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
For those of you whining about me posting this, I haven't been on this site much the past few weeks, so sorry if you're all butthurt about me posting this in the ISU MBB section. I apparently don't have access to post in the "In-State Rivals" section, so posted it here and didn't see anyone else post in here.

This topic is already on other threads on this site under the in-state rivals forum. I'm closing this one.

There is a very visible link on the thread page explaining how easy it is to opt-in to the In-State Rivals forum as that is the appropriate destination for this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.