"Friday" OT (a day early) - CFers in the Wild

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Awhile back there was talk of a cf softball game but not enough interest was there. This would be cool to see happen.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
I met a few when we camped out for the Kansas game but I can't remember what the usernames were off the top of my head. I won the NHL xbox tourney that a couple may have been in (still waiting on that trophy). Oh and "turn up or transfer".

2015 and I are Facebook friends but I couldn't make it to one party, then the Veishea week party was cancelled. That said my house next year is a few blocks from his so I'm sure I'll be meeting some of you at one of his famous (is famous the right word?) gatherings.

Last edited:

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Awhile back there was talk of a cf softball game but not enough interest was there. This would be cool to see happen.
I suck at fielding (mild form of physical disability), but I'd love to see this happen.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Nope. Journalism major.

And history major. Which is why I was around Ross Hall a lot, and seeing Erik a lot around the building.

The gadiated was an intentional typo. My sister brought up my 3-year-old nephew up to my graduation. After the ceremony, he exclaimed, "You gadiated college!" Ever since then, I tell people I've gadiated college.

I guessed...
Around here we gradumatate; it coincides with edjumacate. :)

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I met a few when we camped out for the Kansas game but I can't remember what the usernames were off the top of my head. I won the NHL xbox tourney that a couple may have been in (still waiting on that trophy). Oh and "turn up or transfer".

2015 and I are Facebook friends but I couldn't make it to one party, then the Veishea week party was cancelled. That said my house next year is a few blocks from his so I'm sure I'll be meeting some of you at one of his famous (is famous the right word?) gatherings.

Was it your group that I took the donuts to?

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I guessed...
Around here we gradumatate; it coincides with edjumacate. :)

I just figured this was the inspiration. Jed confirms it...Jethro done gradiated 5th grade highest in his class.

Yes, ma'am. Jethro was about this high (holding hand at eye level) and all the rest of the kids was about this high (holding hand at stomach level).

[video=youtube;WwXujQEGlsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwXujQEGlsQ[/video]

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

Infamous :jimlad:

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've known RunDMCyclone for a long, long time. Also know Nixxxxxxxxxx, but I'm fairly certain he got banned.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I felt like my girlfriend and I were being stalked by a tall lanky white CF'er at the aquatic center last weekend.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron