"Friday" OT (a day early) - CFers in the Wild

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I've unfortunately known CloneinWDSM for a while now.

Bret44 was my buddy's roommate our freshman year.

I've played Xbox with Tailg8er. And probably a couple more of you.

I live 3 hours from Ames/Des Moines otherwise I'd attend more game watch parties, the recruiting party, etc. I'm sure I'd meet a lot of you there.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I've unfortunately known CloneinWDSM for a while now.

Bret44 was my buddy's roommate our freshman year.

I've played Xbox with Tailg8er. And probably a couple more of you.

I live 3 hours from Ames/Des Moines otherwise I'd attend more game watch parties, the recruiting party, etc. I'm sure I'd meet a lot of you there.
Stay away

Jun 30, 2010
Nebraska :(
Haven't met any CF'ers that I know of though I did live in Larch on the same floor as Arnaud (though technically he didn't live there), Patrick O'Neil, and Kyle Slifka.

And I believe I was married to Brent Blum's, boss's daughter. Still married but father in law no longer working with Brent.

Last edited:

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Haven't met any CF'ers that I know of though I did live in Larch on the same floor as Arnaud (though technically he didn't live there), Patrick O'Neil, and Kyle Slifka.

And I believe I was married to Brent Blum's, boss's daughter. Still married but father in law no longer working with Brent.

I believe it's Brett Blum. :smile: And Patrick O'Neal for that matter.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I believe it's Brett Blum. :smile: And Patrick O'Neal for that matter.

Isn't it Patrick Neal?

Patrick O'Neal is one of two actors - a young one that was in Die Hard 2 and an older one that used to be JFK's brother in law, and was a peripheral part of Frank Sinatra's ratpack. :)

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Isn't it Patrick Neal?

Patrick O'Neal is one of two actors - a young one that was in Die Hard 2 and an older one that used to be JFK's brother in law, and was a peripheral part of Frank Sinatra's ratpack. :)

I'm just messing with him. It is Patrick Neal, the guy Burnham and Rhoads actually played at DT for a half against UNI before Steele Jantz and Josh Lenz bailed them out.