Friday QOTW #2 4/18 - Who is the "love of your life"?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
For my second one this week, who is the "love of your life"?

Let me explain, not your literal love. Not your wife/husband if you're married. Not someone you dated.

It is someone that you had in a class, saw all the time at work, saw on the bus once, he/her is just amazing looking and seems like you're kind of person but YOU NEVER (or almost never) TALKED TO THEM.

So basically the biggest crush you had ever but didn't have the guts to talk to them. Some might call it "the one that got away" (thanks CyHipHopp)

Last edited:

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I've had 3.

One was this girl that lived in Oak/Elm Freshman and Sophomore year and she was in one of my econ classes. Damn fine specimen and she seemed like a nice person.

Another was a girl in my marketing class. She sat near me all the time but she was almost always late and got out of there fast so I never even had a chance. I saw her last week at a bar but one of my friends distracted me and then she was gone forever.

Lastly was this chick I met in LGA airport in NYC after the Sweet 16 games. We had the same flight to Chicago and had adjoining seats, we talked the whole flight and we hit it off. When we got off the flight, we both went to the bathroom and then I never saw her again. We only exchanged first names and she was going to Oregon. So she's gone forever too. However... she added me on Facebook last night. Like totally out of the blue. I don't know how she found me other than creeping hardcore for guy's with my name at Iowa State. So we'll see.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Girl I went to high school who I was **** blocked by a different girl. She then went to duke. She was perfect haha.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
The thing that makes it worse is that a girl I didn't like who she was friends with "claimed me" so apparently the girl I liked couldn't make any move. Men have no such construct every woman is single till she is married.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Yeah she did!!!
George-Costanza-clapping.gif

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Still going over Rabbuks head.