Friday QOTW 2/28 - Shower Thoughts?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
What is a great shower thought or epiphany that you've had in your life while in the shower?

A big one that I will always remember is that "Hell yea!" is the opposite of "Heavens no!". I had never thought of it before.

Also, I've been taking cold showers in the dark lately. It is surprisingly mind clearing.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
What is a great shower thought or epiphany that you've had in your life while in the shower?

A big one that I will always remember is that "Hell yea!" is the opposite of "Heavens no!". I had never thought of it before.

Also, I've been taking cold showers in the dark lately. It is surprisingly mind clearing.

waitwut?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I think I was in the shower one recent morning when it dawned on me that Train singing "Hey, Soul Sister" is basically them saying "Hey, Black Girl." How did nobody (in this day and age) ever call them out for being racist?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

See this post

Kind of like a sense deprivation chamber....except you're much more likely to slip and fall.

But that is precisely it. I have been taking cold showers for a few months now and one time the power went out and I just kept going and it was actually really pleasant so I've been doing it for a couple weeks.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I think I was in the shower one recent morning when it dawned on me that Train singing "Hey, Soul Sister" is basically them saying "Hey, Black Girl." How did nobody (in this day and age) ever call them out for being racist?

i think you were still half asleep when that thought popped in your head.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I have great moments of clarity in the night after waking up from dreams. The dreams will make perfect sense and give me profound life direction.

Then in the morning I realize those thoughts didn't make any sense.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
is cowgirl coming over to shower?

last year in a shower i realized i've been unhappy for a long time with parts of my job but that no matter what happens my life is pretty damn good.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Cold showers are awesome, but so, so hard to do. I don't know about the dark thing.

Help Support Us

Become a patron