Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
[h=2]NO. 17 IOWA STATE (20-5, 8-5)
VS. TCU (9-16, 0-13)
SATURDAY, FEB. 22 | 3 PM CST
FORT WORTH, TEXAS | DANIEL-MEYER COLISEUM (7,201)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Learfield
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Brent Blum (color)
TV: ESPN2
Talent: Jon Sciambi (pxp); LaPhonso Ellis (color)
Live Internet Video: ESPN3/WatchESPN
Live Stats & Blog: Available at Cyclones.com

[/h]

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Apparently my computer clock and the cf clock are not in sync. I posted the original one with my clock reading 12:00:40 secs and it still came up 11:59 :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: alarson

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
GO GET 'EM EJIM!
52f6e12d17563.preview-300.jpg

Pickin' up where he left off...
48 & counting!

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I don't why but I have a bad feeling about this game. With that said, I think we win

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
It is freakin' 3:40 in the morning and I cannot sleep. Part of the reason why is b/c I am looking forward to this game. It may be an ugly game to watch and we may feel restless as we watch, but I think we should get the win in Ft. Worth-less.

Not only ISU getting a road win, 9th win in the conf. and creeping its way up the standings, I look forward to other Big 12 games as well that will help us.

KU beating TX. I would assume KU will take care of business and if ISU wins, we would take sole possession of second place in the conference. We would have one more overall win than Texas at that point. It is awesome how the great non-conference season is paying dividends this season. Usually our non-conf. season hurts us. This year, it has been paying off like crazy.

KSU beating OU? Or would it be better the other way around? I would say KSU beating OU since OU is right behind us in the standings, but if KSU wins they would be right behind us. Since KSU beat KU, KSU would have a tie breaker over us if KSU and ISU would split and be tied in the conf?

Baylor beating WV, just to give us more room from WV, and trying to get Baylor into the NCAA tourney, to make the Big 12 look better. The latest has the Big 12 getting as many at 7 teams in,or few as 5.

I am also interested in the rematch of Wisc and Iowa. Seems like Iowa has not played in 5 weeks, and still gets better BPI, and rankings by not even playing. I am guessing Iowa will win the rematch between these 2 teams, unless the Iowa coach throws a chair or goes off. Iowa has a lot of games coming up. I wonder if that will affect their legs.....But Iowa is so deep it prolly will not make a difference...

bld1942

Apr 7, 2006
Where is ERIC HEFT? Shows BLUM as color guy for broadcast

NO. 17 IOWA STATE (20-5, 8-5)
VS. TCU (9-16, 0-13)
SATURDAY, FEB. 22 | 3 PM CST
FORT WORTH, TEXAS | DANIEL-MEYER COLISEUM (7,201)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Learfield
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Brent Blum (color)
TV: ESPN2
Talent: Jon Sciambi (pxp); LaPhonso Ellis (color)
Live Internet Video: ESPN3/WatchESPN
Live Stats & Blog: Available at Cyclones.com

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
It is freakin' 3:40 in the morning and I cannot sleep. Part of the reason why is b/c I am looking forward to this game. It may be an ugly game to watch and we may feel restless as we watch, but I think we should get the win in Ft. Worth-less.

Not only ISU getting a road win, 9th win in the conf. and creeping its way up the standings, I look forward to other Big 12 games as well that will help us.

KU beating TX. I would assume KU will take care of business and if ISU wins, we would take sole possession of second place in the conference. We would have one more overall win than Texas at that point. It is awesome how the great non-conference season is paying dividends this season. Usually our non-conf. season hurts us. This year, it has been paying off like crazy.

KSU beating OU? Or would it be better the other way around? I would say KSU beating OU since OU is right behind us in the standings, but if KSU wins they would be right behind us. Since KSU beat KU, KSU would have a tie breaker over us if KSU and ISU would split and be tied in the conf?

Baylor beating WV, just to give us more room from WV, and trying to get Baylor into the NCAA tourney, to make the Big 12 look better. The latest has the Big 12 getting as many at 7 teams in,or few as 5.

I am also interested in the rematch of Wisc and Iowa. Seems like Iowa has not played in 5 weeks, and still gets better BPI, and rankings by not even playing. I am guessing Iowa will win the rematch between these 2 teams, unless the Iowa coach throws a chair or goes off. Iowa has a lot of games coming up. I wonder if that will affect their legs.....But Iowa is so deep it prolly will not make a difference...

If we win and UT loses, we'd both be 9-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron