Showing off my new bar

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Some of you might remember a few months ago when I asked around about trying to find somebody to build me a bar for my basement. Well, a Fanatic named Jonathan Brand saw my post, hit me up and created this masterpiece for me. I could not be happier with it. I'm sitting here working/drinking a Busch Light/watching at it right now. If anybody wants to see pictures of the other side, I can post those too but there is a TON of cabinet space and it's personalized for my mini-fridge/wine chiller as well. Hit me up if you're interested in potentially having Jonathan build you one as I told him I'd try to get him some side business on CF. Happy V-Tines Day everyone!
bar.jpg

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
The only problem now is the bar is too fancy for the stools! Seriously though, it looks great. Looks like he does a real fine job.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
The only problem now is the bar is too fancy for the stools! Seriously though, it looks great. Looks like he does a real fine job.

Funny you say that. My wife was OBSESSED with silver stools. I kept telling here that we need to go with black. Got the silver, neither one of us like them. So I'm actually taking them back and getting some wood black ones instead. WIll make it look a lot better.

He did an amazing job. More affordable and better quality than anything you can buy in a furniture store, that I've seen at least.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Don't believe that they make them....(AKA, trust me I've tried)

Little pricy, but pretty slick...

Busch Beer Minnesota Vikings NFL Neon Sign 1 0004 | Busch with NFL Neon Signs | Beer with Sports Signs

busch-beer-minnesota-vikings-nfl-neon-sign-1-0004_giant.jpg

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
When I do mine I want to have a stained glass wall. Good thing I learned how to do stained glass in one of my architectural design studios at Iowa St. Just need to come up with the design.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron