Baylor is awful.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Remember, Baylor has Scott Drew as their coach - enough said! Can you imagine if Hoiberg had all that length & athleticism and 4&5 star talent on his team? (And this is not a knock on our current players). This is why I hope that SD stays with Baylor a good, long time.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
At some point these players have got to see through the sales pitch, don't they? Or is $cott Drew really that great of a recruiter?

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
At some point these players have got to see through the sales pitch, don't they? Or is $cott Drew really that great of a recruiter?

Drew i$ is a very $olid recruiter. Though Baylor doe$n't have the hi$tory that some of the $chool$ they recruit again$t, he i$ $omehow able to get top talent to Waco

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I will miss Scott Drew, next to Steve Alford he is my favorite non-Cyclone coach to have around.

Seriously though, is Baylor really going to get rid of him? Look at what Baylor was before him. At least now they have talent, they just underachieve. The next coach may not be able to get such talent.

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
Baylor is probably the most talented team in the country. Fred Hoiberg would be undefeated with that team. But Scott Drew is one of the worst coaches in all of college basketball. Unbelievable how bad that team is, for how good they are.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron