Mich fans blame refs/call us bottom big 10 team

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
"Ball game, tough game on the road being this young. It was just there night, everything went in."

LOL, we were ice cold from 3 for most of the game, they did miss a lot down the stretch, but we had a lot of bone headed plays. Partway through the 2nd half I was saying the same thing about them.

Also I know they have a lot of underclassmen, but 4/5 starters were starters on the national championship runner up team right? I'm pretty sure they only lost Hardaway.

CyBri

Mar 2, 2012
I read through it. It sounds like one or two morons. Most were fairly complementary of ISU.

Goothrey

May 5, 2009
Dayton via Austin
"Ball game, tough game on the road being this young. It was just there night, everything went in."

LOL, we were ice cold from 3 for most of the game, they did miss a lot down the stretch, but we had a lot of bone headed plays. Partway through the 2nd half I was saying the same thing about them.

Also I know they have a lot of underclassmen, but 4/5 starters were starters on the national championship runner up team right? I'm pretty sure they only lost Hardaway.

Trey Burke

Reactions: dinger

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Oh well. It's nice to have the team we're playing blame the refs for them losing than the other way around.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
That was one guy, and pretty uch everybody shot him down right away. Think Clones21.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008

Uhh...Ever heard of Trey Burke?? There best player from last year? The 3rd overall pick in the draft?

Edit: Too late.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Eh, if you read a lot of Michigan fans thought they'd lose today. Many were very complementary and were saying not a bad loss, thats a tourney team. I've always liked Michigan fans, had some good experiences with them. Every fan base is going to have fans that are ticked off/disappointed following a loss in a big time game. If we lost today I guarantee we'd have some fans on here complaining too. Let them vent. When other teams make fun of you, it means your threatening.

L

LincolnWay187

Big 10 team complaining about the refs? HAHAHA after that BS in the tourney last year w Ohio State, we are owed about 10 wins against BIG opponents.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
i wish people would not post in negative thread titles, makes people who lurk the board from other teams think we are obsessed with things like this.