Don't run any stop signs in New Mexico

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Ok, I'll go ahead and say what we're all thinking. If this intersection would have been patrolled by a red light camera, instead of a live officer, this incident never would have happened. If only those things weren't such a money grab, this man's anus wouldn't have been violated so many times.

Im fine with firing the entire police staff in that city and placing red light cameras at every intersection.

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
Im fine with firing the entire police staff in that city and placing red light cameras at every intersection.

But then they'll have to add red lights, too, as this was just a stop sign. Maybe probing anuses is easier.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Ok, I'll go ahead and say what we're all thinking. If this intersection would have been patrolled by a red light camera, instead of a live officer, this incident never would have happened. If only those things weren't such a money grab, this man's anus wouldn't have been violated so many times.

That's a slippery slope, the obvious next step is robots on every corner who do the anal probing.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
That's a slippery slope, the obvious next step is robots on every corner who do the anal probing.

Wesley has promised to do his part, though his post counts might suffer. It's a sacrifice he's willing to make.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I have a policy of hiding drugs in my rectum while driving in NM, just in case I'm pulled over. That way they can find drugs on the first camera attempt and save us all a lot of time.

Holy ****, I've got to think this settlement will be at least 10 figures.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
How much could he possibly store up his corn chute, anyway? I mean, it's not like the cops were looking at the drug bust of the century, even if there had been anything there.

No ****! And how many enemas and searches would it take to find it? After all that they put him out and performed a colonoscopy, just because his butt cheeks were "clenched?" Maybe he just works out.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Who knew the officer from Wayne's World is an actual officer, and still patrolling today?

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I have a policy of hiding drugs in my rectum while driving in NM, just in case I'm pulled over. That way they can find drugs on the first camera attempt and save us all a lot of time.

just be sure to wear baggy pants so the cop staring at your *** can't tell if you're clenching.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere

That is the most disturbing part. Common sense would tell you that nothing is up his *** with the xray. But no, lets give him multiple finger probings, enemas, and a colonoscopy just in case.

You have to wonder what train of thought was going on in everyone's heads to keep looking for something that obviously wasn't there.

On a side note are we sure this wasn't a group of aliens dressed up as cops and doctors because we all know aliens love anal probings.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
That is the most disturbing part. Common sense would tell you that nothing is up his *** with the xray. But no, lets give him multiple finger probings, enemas, and a colonoscopy just in case.

You have to wonder what train of thought was going on in everyone's heads to keep looking for something that obviously wasn't there.

On a side note are we sure this wasn't a group of aliens dressed up as cops and doctors because we all know aliens love anal probings.

They just wouldn't give up because they didn't want to be wrong. And they ended up doing way more wrong.

Fire them of course, it seems to me they should also be charged with assault for this kind of excessive probing.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

"We've been coming here for 50 years and performing anal probes, and all that we have learned is that one in ten doesn't really seem to mind."

[video=youtube;KBhru5nLpGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBhru5nLpGE[/video]

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive

It didn't help that the guy was wearing this shirt:

drugs.jpg

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
I think the best way to combat this is, if you ever get pulled over in New Mexico, just poop your pants.. don't even give em the chance.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
there has to be a "how many cops/enemas does it take" joke in here somewhere, a la the lightbulb joke.

but seriously, how could no one, at any point, stop and say "hey you know what, this is probably wrong. We are bad and we should feel bad."

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
They just wouldn't give up because they didn't want to be wrong. And they ended up doing way more wrong.

Fire them of course, it seems to me they should also be charged with assault for this kind of excessive probing.
This is my thinking. It probably got to a point where they said well we've gone this far and if we don't find anything now we're going to be in a **** load of trouble so we might as well go all out and hope we find something. Just mind blowing. I can't believe the doctors were so compliant.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
This is my thinking. It probably got to a point where they said well we've gone this far and if we don't find anything now we're going to be in a **** load of trouble so we might as well go all out and hope we find something. Just mind blowing. I can't believe the doctors were so compliant.

THIS!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

should be several charges of rape against these morons.