Don't run any stop signs in New Mexico

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
From Homeland Security on down, the new culture seems to be that rights can be violated or worked around in the name of safety and security. The police are being militarized. It is up to everyone who has the slightest concern for individual liberty to stand up and say that it won't be tolerated, and especially to vote people into office who share their views.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
They'll do anything to get that Sky Blue off the streets. Must have been inspired by that episode with the mules.

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
Frodo-Is-Really-Disgusted-Reaction-Gif.gif

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
There has to be more to this story. Like they were following this known drug dealer for weeks, they thought they saw him pick up a drop and then he 'ran a stop sign'. Obviously, it still doesn't excuse anything that happened after that but ...

Maybe this guy is now their police chief.

[video=youtube;yspHR4IxKiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yspHR4IxKiU[/video]

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
If he wins a law suit, I am gonna clinch my cheeks every single time I have a run in with johnny law!

Quoting before deletion

Now then, how can I make fun of you and keep it within site rules.... hmmm

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
I have now read the words penetrated and anus enough time in the same sentence to last a lifetime.

Ironically I heard the doctor's prescribed medicinal marijuana to help calm his nerves after the ordeal.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I have a question: how does one store drops in their colon? Maybe a better question: who thinks that someone is storing drugs in their anus when they are just touching their butt?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I have a question: how does one store drops in their colon? Maybe a better question: who thinks that someone is storing drugs in their anus when they are just touching their butt?

Open message to police: When my wife is wearing yoga pants, I am NOT trying to get at the drugs when I'm touching her butt...repeatedly. I will admit to being addicted to her butt...however, the last time I checked '00clone's wife's butt' is not on the schedule of controlled substances. It is totally controlled by 00clone, though, so you guys are going to have to get your fix somewhere else.

Last edited:

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
More to this story.....
4 On Your Side reveals another traffic stop nightmare | KOB.com

Our investigation reveals another chapter. Another man, another minor traffic violation, another incident with Leo the K-9 and another example of the violation of a man's body.
Police reports state deputies stopped Timothy Young because he turned without putting his blinker on.
Again, Leo the K-9 alerts on Young's seat.
Young is taken to the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, and just like Eckert, he's subjected to medical procedures including x-rays of his stomach and an anal exam.
Again, police found nothing, and again the procedures were done without consent, and in a county not covered by the search warrant.
We've learned more about that drug dog, Leo, that seems to get it wrong pretty often. He might be getting it wrong because he's not even certified in New Mexico.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron