Fantasy Football Group?

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I cant wait for fantasy football to start, and I want to play with you guys. (And kick your *****). Anyway, I was wondering how many of you would possibly be interested. Im not sure how many people to have in the group, so I figured I would get a head count first. Im thinking ESPN, but I could do another one if the majority of you want that.

Just let me know via message or commenting on this so I can plan.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I would be interested. Hopefully I would be able to draft this year since autopick really screwed me over last year.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I cant wait for fantasy football to start, and I want to play with you guys. (And kick your *****). Anyway, I was wondering how many of you would possibly be interested. Im not sure how many people to have in the group, so I figured I would get a head count first. Im thinking ESPN, but I could do another one if the majority of you want that.

Just let me know via message or commenting on this so I can plan.

I hate everything ESPN so I only play yahoo.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Freakin Michael beat me in the championship game last year. I've been plotting my revenge ever since!

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Wow a female who plays fantasy football? :) looks like we will have more than 12 so I'll bow out.
Think there will probably be a bunch of people joining so don't leave! Maybe we could split it into two leagues or something. Overall points leader can be CF champion. Or we could look at the two league's playoffs and figure out who would have won it all (would be tough but doable).

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Think there will probably be a bunch of people joining so don't leave! Maybe we could split it into two leagues or something. Overall points leader can be CF champion. Or we could look at the two league's playoffs and figure out who would have won it all (would be tough but doable).

I don't think you should make it subjective like that, but I do agree with crowning the winner with most overall points.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron