***OFFICIAL OSU @ ISU Postgame Thread***

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
In other news, Travis just took another technical on the plane. A day late, a dollar short.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Ejim is a monster. I think he could be a Big 12 POY next year seriously. I could see him averaging 15 ppg and 12 rpg

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Never seen anyone that can get to the line like Bubu. Needs to concentrate on his free throws better, the whole team did.

I was more worried about if they would get the bright idea to foul Clyburn. My goodness, not a good percentage last night and that one clunker was so bad even he laughed.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
In other news, Travis just took another technical on the plane. A day late, a dollar short.

Early technical in Hilton all the rage now apparently. Look out for flying chairs in a certain non-con game next year.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I was more worried about if they would get the bright idea to foul Clyburn. My goodness, not a good percentage last night and that one clunker was so bad even he laughed.

You realized he was favoring his right elbow for a while after being fouled to the floor right.

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
Ejim is a monster. I think he could be a Big 12 POY next year seriously. I could see him averaging 15 ppg and 12 rpg

He's got to learn how to channel his rage fouls and not pick up 2-3 fouls in a short span. If he can stay out of foul trouble though he will be a force!

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
I thought the game was called pretty well tonight by today's low standards. Even on the deadball technical ... on the replay it looked like Georges's contact may not have been as inadvertent as it first seemed to me.
The way I see that play, and I looked at it several times, because I couldn't see the game live, it was a setup by Oklahoma. Ford probably has a play where they trap the player trying to hurry back on defense, because if you look at it, there was a player on both sides of Niang, and then the backside player does his best to make it look like a charge or a flagrant foul. That is the way it looked, and they didn't get a very good picture of it on the camera, but it was pretty obvious Niang had no intention of running into anyone, just was worried about hurrying to get back on defense. I think Ford is into setup plays to cause the other team to foul, and that is why there are so many floppers on the team. If you notice, Bubu is outstanding at those types of plays. I think he figured it out, since as far as I can tell, ISU doesn't make that a priority like Oky State.