Gold unis on Wednesday

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
Think we'll bring them out on Wednesday? They kind of fall into the "so ugly they're cool" group of uniforms, but they're an attention-getter. If nothing else, someone flipping by ESPN would get sucked into watching a bit of the game.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm kind of a fan of the gold uniforms. They don't look great but I love how the gold stands out.

I'll be very interested to see what we do with them next year via the basketball uniform redesign.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Think we'll bring them out on Wednesday? They kind of fall into the "so ugly they're cool" group of uniforms, but they're an attention-getter. If nothing else, someone flipping by ESPN would get sucked into watching a bit of the game.

They're not Gold, they're "Yellow" :cool:

On a more serious note; I wonder if Brandon "Traffic Court" Rush will guard our Big 12 player of the Week?

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
I'm kind of a fan of the gold uniforms. They don't look great but I love how the gold stands out.

I'll be very interested to see what we do with them next year via the basketball uniform redesign.

I'm with you. I'm a huge fan of the yellow uniforms, always have been since the Cato era brought them out...

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
anyone know where a guy like me could get one of those jerseys? i got stinsons white one (obviously), but i really want one of the gold ones. can't seem to find one on the internet.

H

HGPuck

We have worn them once earlier this year I believe, can't remember which game though...

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
We wore them against Bethune-Cookman and one of the games in Vegas. We normally wear the Gold uni's at home, so I would doubt we would wear them on the road.

Howie3310

Mar 10, 2007
I love the yellow unis, but I don't care. We need this win, thats all that matters right now.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Here are our Gold Uni's for this year, this is the first year we've worn these ones.

rah.jpg

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX

Speaking of Uniforms; when is the tired, Baggy-Pants, drapes to your knees, half-dress / skirts fashion ever going to go out of style. Geeze; they droop to mid-calf on some short dudes.

I swear it's been around since Michigan's' Fab Five in the mid-1990's. I think they look dumb, but I'm not saying we need to go back to the 1970 crotch-huggers, but at least something in between.

It could save on uniform costs too!!

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Speaking of Uniforms; when is the tired, Baggy-Pants, drapes to your knees, half-dress / skirts fashion ever going to go out of style. Geeze; they droop to mid-calf on some short dudes.

I swear it's been around since Michigan's' Fab Five in the mid-1990's. I think they look dumb, but I'm not saying we need to go back to the 1970 crotch-huggers, but at least something in between.

It could save on uniform costs too!!

So you want these?

lakers.jpg

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
lol... that would be hilarious. I'm sure it would be distracting to our opponents as well.

Help Support Us

Become a patron