***OFFICIAL FINALS THREAD***

K

KFitzy87

Yeah to answer your question, I took ACCT 284 with Clem and had accounting for college credit in high school as well. Sitting at a high A- in there with minimal effort and the final is tomorrow. Have to get at least an 80% to retain the A- I calculated...

And no, if you take it with Clem, she spoon feeds it to you. It isn't hard at all (from a "stupid" business major)

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Yeah to answer your question, I took ACCT 284 with Clem and had accounting for college credit in high school as well. Sitting at a high A- in there with minimal effort and the final is tomorrow. Have to get at least an 80% to retain the A- I calculated...

And no, if you take it with Clem, she spoon feeds it to you. It isn't hard at all (from a "stupid" business major)

Redundant

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Spending all of today studying for the two I have tomorrow. Then spending Wednesday and Thursday studying for the two I have Friday.
While I'm not on here anyway.

BigM

Mar 2, 2007
Amesterdam
STAT 226 I AM YOUR MASTER!!!!!!!
Also Eric Smith has to be up there for best teacher in a business class, makes the material really easy to understand.
day off tomorrow then 7:30 wednesday for Northway's religion 205 final followed by 12:00 acct 285 finish it off thursday with Business law at 7:30.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Also Eric Smith has to be up there for best teacher in a business class, makes the material really easy to understand.
day off tomorrow then 7:30 wednesday for Northway's religion 205 final followed by 12:00 acct 285 finish it off thursday with Business law at 7:30.
I got 96% on religion 205 in 7 minutes. That is my challenge to you.

K

KFitzy87

I have STAT 226 tomorrow and am not looking forward to it... Missed a couple key days due to being sick and I'm not the type to go and seek help after missing class lol

bowlfan912

Feb 15, 2010
Ames,IA
Anyone take CRP 293 final? Wonder how much he is curving the final grade because the class averages for the last 3 exams were around 70%

AllBig12Drinker

Dec 7, 2009
West Des Moines
Mon: chemical engineering thermo 730
Calc III 430
Tues: numerical methods 12
Wed: bbmb 404 exam 4 and final
Thurs: heat and mass transfer 12.
I win.
Although I do agree, most of you don't know what its like to take a hard final

I would quit school or pay someone to take those finals for me if I was looking down the barrel of that gun. Good God...

Haha, I took that class with Mazzatelli. I heard it was easier/better with Clem. I never really felt like paying attention by the time I walked all the way out to MolyBio so I just read the paper everyday during class and got a B-. I was a dumb Ag Slacker major.

Good luck young-uns. Reminds me of the old days. I took Soc 134?? and Pych 101 my last semester pass/fail and the profs made me take the final, couldn't opt out. Finished both test in less than 5 minutes, answered B on every question.

Since I wandered into this thread, I'm sure I'll have the dream/nightmare tonight where I didn't go to class all semester or thought I had dropped the class. Then I'm frantically trying to find the building to take the final and save my grade. 10 years later and I still have it 2-3 times a year. See what you get to look forward to? You never really escape finals.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Since I wandered into this thread, I'm sure I'll have the dream/nightmare tonight where I didn't go to class all semester or thought I had dropped the class. Then I'm frantically trying to find the building to take the final and save my grade. 10 years later and I still have it 2-3 times a year. See what you get to look forward to? You never really escape finals.
You are not the only one with that dream.

fwiw

May 20, 2009

I have this exact same dream, as do some of my ISU friends ... and we've all been out of school for years. Sounds like a psych research project.

D

DistrictCyclone

I have STAT 226 tomorrow and am not looking forward to it... Missed a couple key days due to being sick and I'm not the type to go and seek help after missing class lol

If you have to take 227, and William Duckworth is still teaching there, avoid that toolbox at all costs. 8am classes are better than that guy.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
You are not the only one with that dream.

thanks to this thread, I had that goddamn dream last night! It started off as some easy as pie multiplication tables (in college, what???) but then turned into bad math. And I'm freaking out thinking how could I not know any of this and why didn't I study.

I actually missed a chem lab test one time in college - my alarm never went off (I never did figure out why) woke up just as my lab would be getting over, did the whole ****! ****! ****! ran to Gilman and the TA was awesome and let me take it with the next lab section. Definitely not a fun 15 minutes though. Especially when you were already doing ****** in the class.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Spent the whole day studying for accounting. Have animal science 225 in the morning but I'm not about to look through hundreds of slides to try and study for this thing. (no practice exams, review sheets, etc.) Winging it. Oh well.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Spent the whole day studying for accounting. Have animal science 225 in the morning but I'm not about to look through hundreds of slides to try and study for this thing. (no practice exams, review sheets, etc.) Winging it. Oh well.

Same here, have no idea where to start. He said it should be pretty general tho, so Im not overly worried

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron