NBA: Harrison Barnes Dunk

K

KFitzy87

The hammer!

[video=youtube;FjECOakCpt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FjECOakCpt8[/video]

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
More importantly, does the 3 at the end go in????????????? :confused:

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
I'm planning to show that to everyone I know - over Skype.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Barnes could have been the next "Mayor" but instead he chose to be just another NCAA player that didn't win a Championship and make up his own nickname "Black Falcon".

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
One of the sickest dunks by someone not named Blake Griffin I've seen in a while.

As far as the HB hate - Let. It. Go. Had the guy come to Iowa State McDoormat would still be the coach here. He did us a favor by going to UNC instead. The guy is a pro now and some posters continue to act like the guy ****breaked their mothers.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Barnes could have been the next "Mayor" but instead he chose to be just another NCAA player that didn't win a Championship and make up his own nickname "Black Falcon".

True.
Good to see the hours spent in the ISU facilities are paying off.

jdoggivjc said:
As far as the HB hate - Let. It. Go. Had the guy come to Iowa State McDoormat would still be the coach here. He did us a favor by going to UNC instead.

Telling someone to let it go, then using McDoormat? Fail.

Last edited:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Telling someone to let it go, then using McDoormat? Fail.

Actually I generally don't have a problem with McDermott. However, I'm probably speaking to a population with such idiocy that doesn't recognize the name "McDermott" that I have to use the colloquial "given" name so people know who I'm talking about.

By the way, I've noticed over the years that generally it's the same people that hate McDermott the most are the ones that can't get over their hatred for Barnes.

Last edited:

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
I've learned to ignore the Barnes haters. There will always be a certain part of our fan base that will always have hurt rear ends over Barnes

Help Support Us

Become a patron