I like when you like me...

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I like getting likes. Lately though, I've been too free with my likes, just giving them out willynilly. My ration of received to given has flipped, and I don't like that. I need to be more discerning in what I like, or become wittier in my posts.

Apr 19, 2006
Wow, I don't even know you and want to come give you a big ol' cyclone hug!!

I'm hoping the next feature will be the note passer which allows you to pass notes that say will you go out with me? (circle one) yes or no

K

KFitzy87

I came back from the restroom and BAM 11 notifications

You're helping me become a more terrible person, kilgore_trout :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Rep is the best but I'll settle for likes especially when you make a post that accumulates several.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I like getting likes. Lately though, I've been too free with my likes, just giving them out willynilly. My ration of received to given has flipped, and I don't like that. I need to be more discerning in what I like, or become wittier in my posts.

I'm unsure what to think about all these likes.

D

DistrictCyclone

I want to know:

--who has the most likes received
--who has the most likes given
--who has the highest likes/post ratio (above a minimum # of posts)
--who has the highest likes received/given ratio (above a minimum # of posts), and vice versa
--the most liked post ever

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I really enjoy the new "like" feature on the updated Cyclone Fanatic. It makes me feel good when I check Cyclone Fanatic and I have a new notification telling me someone liked what I wrote. Makes me feel like my hours of Cyclone Fanatic reading has paid off when somebody likes what I post.

Thanks to those who have liked me, hopefully I have returned the favor at some point in your life, if not, maybe soon....

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and has the opportunity to be liked at some point...

Um, just to be clear. When I clicked on "like" it just means I like you. I don't like-like you. I'm spoken for. M'kay?