I like when you like me...

D

DistrictCyclone

Likes Given: 1505

I'm easily the most desperate for attention poster on this board

Is there any way to get stats on likes given and received? I'd love to test this theory.

Oh, also, FIFY. :wink:

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I will admit, I compare my likes received to likes given, and I like you guys(457) much more than you like me (133). :smile:

You just need to get out the cave more. I mean 50 percent of the people are automatically going to hate you since you are on one side of the fence. As for the other 50 percent, well that may be a "you" problem. :jimlad:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You just need to get out the cave more. I mean 50 percent of the people are automatically going to hate you since you are on one side of the fence. As for the other 50 percent, well that may be a "you" problem. :jimlad:

This is true. The Cave is a pretty tough audience. At least almost everyone has the Cyclones in common outside of there!

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
is thinking about buttered bread. sorry thought this was fb.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I'm a tough grader when it comes to likes and rep. I don't just give it away to anyone. I'm not a ***** like Fitzy.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I really enjoy the new "like" feature on the updated Cyclone Fanatic. It makes me feel good when I check Cyclone Fanatic and I have a new notification telling me someone liked what I wrote. Makes me feel like my hours of Cyclone Fanatic reading has paid off when somebody likes what I post.

Thanks to those who have liked me, hopefully I have returned the favor at some point in your life, if not, maybe soon....

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and has the opportunity to be liked at some point...

You know Judge, my Dad...never liked you.

K

KFitzy87

I'm a tough grader when it comes to likes and rep. I don't just give it away to anyone. I'm not a ***** like Fitzy.
It's good when a stray Hawkeye like yourself decides to show some discipline for once :jimlad:

D

DistrictCyclone

Likes Given: 1505

I'm easily the most charitable poster on this board

See, Fitzy, the thing is that the value of your likes diminishes with each one that you give. It's like telling your girl that you love her...you don't wanna be doin' that **** every 5 minutes; you gotta mete it out infrequently so that it's extra-special when you do. This is why, when I get a like from you, I just think "meh"...but when I get a like from, say, TheCaptain or woodie, my eyes swell up with tears of joy.

K

KFitzy87

See, Fitzy, the thing is that the value of your likes diminishes with each one that you give. It's like telling your girl that you love her...you don't wanna be doin' that **** every 5 minutes; you gotta mete it out infrequently so that it's extra-special when you do. This is why, when I get a like from you, I just think "meh"...but when I get a like from, say, TheCaptain or woodie, my eyes swell up with tears of joy.
Those are what reps are for my good sir! Likes are but a token of my appreciation. Reps mean you went out of your way to make a post that I absolutely agree with or made me laugh out loud!

D

DistrictCyclone

Those are what reps are for my good sir! Likes are but a token of my appreciation. Reps mean you went out of your way to make a post that I absolutely agree with or made me laugh out loud!

I see. Well, my main point was that I really want woodie to like one of my posts. So, woodie, if you're out there...

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I see. Well, my main point was that I really want woodie to like one of my posts. So, woodie, if you're out there...

I'm not 100% sure, but I think woodie may be on an extended CF vacation.