ICS for RAZR this AM.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Just downloaded and installed this upgrade. I like the look of the OS ... what is different/new with this version?

Thanks.

-keep

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Downloaded it for my maxx about a week ago. I don't like that the double tap zoom doesn't work as well. Otherwise most things are pretty slick.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
My favorite feature is holding down the home button and getting recent apps. Face unluck is ok but I'd rather just put in a pattern. Folders are nice. Being able to use the new chrome. I like the notifications.

CycloneJL

Jun 14, 2010
Cedar Falls
My favorite feature is holding down the home button and getting recent apps. Face unluck is ok but I'd rather just put in a pattern. Folders are nice. Being able to use the new chrome. I like the notifications.

I hold down the home button for recent apps all the time on my version 2.3 motorola as well on my previous 2.1 and 2.2 HTC. I think it's been around for a while.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
ICS seems to have an issue with the C.F. app with my Samsung. There is a white background with light gray text when typing replies.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Still waiting for it on my Rezound. After seeing true ICS on a co-workers Samsung I'm debating rooting my Rezound so I don't have to run HTC Sense on top of ICS.

Anyone done that and had good luck with it or would I be better off just sticking with Sense on top of ICS when the update comes?

Cy4Patriots

Jan 10, 2011
I was trying to poke fun at myself. Sorry for the confusion!

FYI, if you root, you won't have to wait that long.

Yea, rooting is fairly easy, but the problem lies with the factory warranty.

I wouldn't have an issue rooting it after the warranty though.

Key Lime Pie is next!!

Falselife

Jul 28, 2011
I have had ICS for about a week on my Maxx. Not a fan of it at all so far.

I also got it about a week ago, and I'm with you. I like some of the cosmetic features, but after an hour I was back to Go Launcher ******** about how slow ICS made my phone.

Bring on the Bean!