We Just Went...

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
No. That's just right. I'll take that little teeny bit of pudge over exposed rib cages any day.

...or dudes. Specifically dudes with buzz cuts that look like they want to ask me if I want them to check my oil.

(Not a metaphor, FWIW. At least not intentionally)

Reactions: mikem

Ace000087

Jun 10, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
www.f35.com
Clean fun town? Thats not the Fort Worth I remember growing up. I remember run down houses, dirty neighborhoods & the show cops filming in the downtown area & the area I lived in. I've always considered Dallas/Ft. Worth to be a bigger version of Omaha/Council Bluffs. With Ft. Worth being a bigger CB.

Define "growing up." I've heard its changed significantly over the last 5 years. The NW and East sides of town do have some older homes that aren't that great, but most cities have that. They have put a lot of time and money revitalizing downtown.

downtown-fw1.jpg

downtown-fort-worth-christmas-time--large-msg-122905497247.jpg

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
are girls from the south really any different than the ones up here? or are they just more tan?

i get the feeling that there is no unequal distribution of good looking women down there, just more sunlight.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
are girls from the south really any different than the ones up here? or are they just more tan? i get the feeling that there is no unequal distribution of good looking women down there, just more sunlight.

Don't forget the plastic surgeons............actually...I have no idea.