I heard Steele Jantz got in trouble with the law

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Is wanted for assault for putting a whipping on the Iowa Hawkeye defense and leaving them for dead. He's only wanted in Iowa right now, but sources have told me there's a lookout for him in Connecticut and he's armed and dangerous.

Yep He's concealing a cannon arm.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Is wanted for assault for putting a whipping on the Iowa Hawkeye defense and leaving them for dead. He's only wanted in Iowa right now, but sources have told me there's a lookout for him in Connecticut and he's armed and dangerous.
Shut the front door! :shocked:

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Here is the news story... dose not look good for him... Looks like they are on to him!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520]Antoine Dodson warns a PERP on LIVE TV! (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

CydeKick

Jul 13, 2011
Did I miss something? My friend just texted me 'good luck without Jantz.' Let me guess...rumor originating from HN???

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
After the game, there was a suspicious smell coming from around Jack Trice Stadium, but it ended up being found later that it was just the smell of burned rubber on the pavement from Hawkeye fans trying to get away as soon as possible.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it would be a very slim chance that Jantz will actually get in trouble for really physically assaulting the entire Iowa Hawkeye defense. I think we're safe of that...at least until they play next year.

I think the title presents the old potential jinx.....

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Breaking news! There was supposedly smoke surrounding Jantz when the police cornered him, but forensic teams determined it was just the dust he left the Iowa defense behind in.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
he is an excellent football player,but i hear he is has very good talent being a boxer. his
fists are considered lethal weapons. do not screw around with steel.he may kill you!!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron