Best bets on how to monitor the UNI game?

bgprest

Aug 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Living in Dallas, I have to start early trying to figure out a way to somehow monitor each and every I-State football game. I go in person to however many I can, this year that will include the Baylor, OU, and Tech games.

So what will my best options be for this year's UNI game? Any chance it will be shown with live feed on the internet? Or what sources would I have for catching a radio feed on line?

Thanks.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
CloneZone will probably have it up on Cyclones.com. I'm not sure if you can get live game feed on the radio on the internet.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
CloneZone will probably have it up on Cyclones.com. I'm not sure if you can get live game feed on the radio on the internet.

There are definitely a couple of different radio websites in Iowa where you can find a live feed of gameday audio, but they're really not supposed to have it.

I'm hoping that CloneZone will at least pick it up so I can watch.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Iowa radio stations on the net. Again, their not suppose to play them, but at least one of them always forgets to switch it to music.

JBoss

Jan 20, 2010
Ames
Im in Cincinnati and have the same problem. What radio stations on the net do you think might have the feed??

cycoticfan

Dec 14, 2008
Johnston IA
check the radio network for stations that simulcast to the internet. KGYM in Cedar Rapids did. Also, there is a smartphone app called tunein. I have it on my photon droid phone. works great. Pick a station and see if they are restricted or not. KGYm, KXIA (marshalltown) are on the list

Radio Affiliates

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
just climb one of the buildings downtown Dallas and just look north you will see it on our HUGE video board:smile:

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
Is there any chance that if it does get picked up, it wont be MC22? We will have a dish out at our tailgate so Im hoping that someone other than MC22 picks it up so I can watch

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
Is this everyone's first year following ISU football? Audio for all games is on clone zone and the UNI game is the only possible game where live video would be available this year. New this year is audio available on official iOS and android apps.

dmb341

Nov 23, 2009
I think this is scheduled for Clonezone as long as it doesn't get picked up by 1st/2nd tier TV (which it won't). As a side note, CZ should look much better this year with the upgrades in cameras at JT and Hilton over the past year.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Does Clonezone work on mobile devices? I'm at a bachelor party that day and I'm the best man so I can't skip it, but I'd love to be able to listen in rather than just be constantly refreshing CF on my phone.