A request to those attending tonight's game

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Cheer your b*lls (or what have you) off and support Lucca. Also, if anyone attending takes a camera, might you be able to snap off a few shots if anyone in the crowd has a sign supporting Lucca? I think it'd be sweet to put a picture up on FreeLucca.com, and it'd be nice to have an original image that is free of any existing copyright entanglements.

Also, the site is sort of an Alpha at the moment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we try to make this a clean and positive site for information about the situation. I also hope to add a form so people can add their comments to the site (if there's anyone who knows PHP, it is making me it's beeotch right now, and I could use the insight).

Thanks again and be loud as hell tonight for those of us who can't make it!

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
OK, seeing as I haven't been around the Iowa radio scene, I want to double-check the pronunciation.

Lucca: I'm assuming it's Lew-ka instead of Luck-ka, right? I WILL start a "WE WANT LUCCA" chant at some point tonight, I just don't want to sound like a jackass and get his name wrong.

CyRide3

Jul 23, 2007
Cheer your b*lls (or what have you) off and support Lucca. Also, if anyone attending takes a camera, might you be able to snap off a few shots if anyone in the crowd has a sign supporting Lucca? I think it'd be sweet to put a picture up on FreeLucca.com, and it'd be nice to have an original image that is free of any existing copyright entanglements.

Also, the site is sort of an Alpha at the moment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we try to make this a clean and positive site for information about the situation. I also hope to add a form so people can add their comments to the site (if there's anyone who knows PHP, it is making me it's beeotch right now, and I could use the insight).

Thanks again and be loud as hell tonight for those of us who can't make it!

Perhaps this has already been discussed, but is it possible to have a headshot of Lucca on the site?

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I am pretty sure it is Lew-ka. I've never heard anyone pronounce his name but my fiance speaks German and that was her opinion, FWIW.

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
I am pretty sure it is Lew-ka. I've never heard anyone pronounce his name but my fiance speaks German and that was her opinion, FWIW.

Yeah, I speak a decent amount of German and figured that was the pronunciation. You never know, though. How many people would see "Favre" and say "Fav-re" instead of "Far-ve" Hell, during the coaching search I thought Chizik's name was pronounced "Ch-eye-zik"

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Perhaps this has already been discussed, but is it possible to have a headshot of Lucca on the site?

Yes, Kyle is looking into it. The one on Cyclones.com is perfect, but because of potential copyright ramifications and NCAA violations we are holding back. Kyle said in the website thread that he called someone about this issue and they are supposed to return to him sometime later.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
It's Lew-ka.

How 'bout I just show up, cheer loud and support our team...and keep my junk attached?

Your nads must be sacrificed for Lucca. Do the right thing here.