Hangover 2

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I am sure a lot of you have seen it, what did you think? I had a good time, it cannot compare to the first, but it was fun. I guess my expectations were too high.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Similar story line, with some differences. But overall I found it hilarious, not quite to the level of the first one, but I'll definitely buy it when it gets released.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
It was driving me nuts the entire time trying to remember where I knew Stu's new wife from. She was in Real World.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
I didn't think it was quite as funny, but thought the storyline was better.

"One night in Bangkok makes the hard man humble"

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I liked it a lot. As with the first one, I think this one will get better the second time I watch it. There were a lot of subtle things that I caught onto a little late in this one.

"I've got a demon inside of me"

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
The plot was pretty much cut and paste from the first one. That was the only thing I didn't like. Other than that, I found it pretty funny. Some more good one liners. And I hope I can find myself a hot Thai girl someday, some of those women in that movie were drop dead gorgeous.
If the first one was a 10, I'd give this one an 8.5. However, there were hotter women in the second.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
The plot was pretty much cut and paste from the first one. That was the only thing I didn't like. Other than that, I found it pretty funny. Some more good one liners. And I hope I can find myself a hot Thai girl someday, some of those women in that movie were drop dead gorgeous.
If the first one was a 10, I'd give this one an 8.5. However, there were hotter women in the second.

Dude...you know that some of those werent women right?

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009

Yeah the women with penises really pushed it over the top. :wideeyed:

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I thought it was great, but I can understand how some people don't like comedy... I bet you didn't like Old School and Wedding Crashers either huh.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
The first one was pretty good, but this one just seems like same plot new city no? I'll wait for the DVD I think.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I thought it was great, but I can understand how some people don't like comedy... I bet you didn't like Old School and Wedding Crashers either huh.

Wedding Crashers was decent...I did not see Old School.

I honestly think I only smirked once or twice at The Hangover. Just wasn't funny to me. The funniest movie I've ever seen in the theatre was American Pie (original). I hurt myself laughing so hard in that one.

Austin Powers movies are pretty good and a movie alot of you probably haven't seen that is hilarious is Rat Race.