Your CRIME story

cyspike

Apr 20, 2011
What happened to you. What you did in your youth. What you saw at Vieshea. What some a-hole did for no reason.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Caught speeding doing 37 in a 25 once. Let off with a warning. Only "trouble" I've ever been in.

Literally.

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
Was an accidental stow away on a completely full and expensive 8 hour train ride from Poland. Moved with all my stuff from one bathroom to another and tried creatively hiding so I wouldn't be thrown off into the cities in Poland that apparently haven't been touched since WWII... It was a nervous time for me because I'm not a law-breaker by nature... made it through though..

And I also robbed a few banks and gas stations back in the 90s.

:jimlad:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I was pulled over for speeding once and got a warning. Damn it feels good to get that off my chest.

fatkid1974

Apr 3, 2010
van down by the river
Witnessed a jewelry store robbery when I was A kid in Downtown KC. I also am friends with the dude that drove his jacked up Blazer into the VEISHA parade for a few blocks in the early nineties. (ya he got arrested over in Boone Hardees drive thru.)

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
I woke up strapped to a table with a battle axe swinging suspiciously close to my face. A clown looking thing with a scruffy voice appeared on a television screen saying he wanted to play a game. I could wait and see what type of damage the axe would do to me or press one of two buttons which would lay some unknown damage onto a Hawk or Husker. It was a no brainer, I pressed both buttons at the same time.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
Busted peeing on a bus stop at the corner of Lincoln Way and Beach. It was after bar close and I was walking home. The cops made me call people to try and find a ride home, but of course my friends were all drunk and in no mood to be driving in front of the police. So the officers put me in the squad car and drove me home. If you're out there, thanks officer!

Last edited:

CONEClone

Dec 16, 2009
Ames
I planted drugs in DJK's home and framed him and his roomate. He was actually innocent all along.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I'm not criticizing non-violent opposition of the government (if by "non-violently opposing the government" you mean "doing drugs" I did plenty of "non-violently opposing the government" in college), I'm just saying I wouldn't quite put it as the best thing ever. Fun, but not the best.

As far as actual convictions, I have about 6 speeding tickets, 2 MIPs, and a public intox. Haven't got a ticket of any kind since 2007 (knock on wood), but thats when I finally got a vehicle with cruise control (most of my speeding tickets were as a result of not paying attention to the speedometer and going faster than I intended to).

Last edited by a moderator:

cycoOJfan89

Oct 20, 2009
Ames/Cedar Rapids
I'm not criticizing non-violent opposition of the government (if by "non-violently opposing the government" you mean "doing drugs" I did plenty of "non-violently opposing the government" in college), I'm just saying I wouldn't quite put it as the best thing ever. Fun, but not the best.

As far as actual convictions, I have about 6 speeding tickets, 2 MIPs, and a public intox. Haven't got a ticket of any kind since 2007 (knock on wood), but thats when I finally got a vehicle with cruise control (most of my speeding tickets were as a result of not paying attention to the speedometer and going faster than I intended to).

It is all good, I just like to be outrageous sometimes. As for opposing government, use of drugs/alcohol, I have definitely "opposed" the government a lot in that realm. As in my political beliefs, I am probably an enemy to the state.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron