Alert: SERVER CHANGE: Tonight from 10 to 1 a.m.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Heads up fanatics. We will be switching servers tonight starting at 10. We hope to be done by 1 a.m. BUT, there could be a lag for some of you that goes into Wednesday. We don't anticipate it lasting nearly as long as it did for some the last time we switched servers.

Because of all of this, we are physically going to shut the site down at 10 p.m. so that we don't lose any posts, etc.

Thanks for your patience everybody. In the end, I am confident that this is a positive move for our website. This should clear up any and all security issues that we have had and will hopefully help rid us of any unexpected downtime in the future.

Thanks again and have a great day.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You aren't gonna Strangesearch it and hide it in your Friley closet are you?

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
From 10pm-1am??? ughhh... what am I going to do then?!?!?!

Sleep.jpg

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I second this. Although, I would take Es Tas coupons if they were up by Friday morning so I can get some Es Tas Steak Tacos when I'm back in town this friday.

Why can't it be two things? I like food, and despite my amount of them, I like credits.

CW, I am willing to step up, take one for the team, and take a big credit stimulus as well as some Es Tas coupons. I'm a team player.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
can CF sponsors start accepting credits as coupons? say you go to Es Tas and pay X credits for the taco buffet

Let's face it, that doesn't help most of us right now. Most CF members are experiencing the effects of a depression, falling on the wrong side of a Boulder curve.

I would call it a Laffer curve, but there was nothing funny about that game. It's like getting over Macho Grande.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Let's face it, that doesn't help most of us right now. Most CF members are experiencing the effects of a depression, falling on the wrong side of a Boulder curve.

I would call it a Laffer curve, but there was nothing funny about that game. It's like getting over Macho Grande.

I fell hard on the Boulder curve 25 mil or so. This shutdown should be at least a 50 million hardship fund. Think about the childeren.

Help Support Us

Become a patron