New Uniforms

Matt92x

Dec 19, 2009
Rochester, MN
HAHA, the helmet mockup is funny! doesnt match!

Everything you've done tho, I appreciate. Rep to you.

I like the yellow jersey in any set. I think it looks nice.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
I think the yellow jerseys are awesome...especially for 1 game...even with yellow pants. The older and more conservative fans will hate them though. And no, I don't mean conservative in the political sense.

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
All the different mock ups I've created today. Don't really like any of them, but if I were to pick, I would choose the red pants version.
sdafdsaf.jpg

dsfasdq.jpg

beltcopy.jpg

beltcdsfopy.jpg
Thank you, sorry I'm out of rep.

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
I also think our road uniform (white jersey, red pants) is among the best in the nation. Do we have the option of wearing this combination at home?

If white jerseys are a no no when at home, I'd like to see us wear a yellow jersey with red pants. That would help differentiate ourselves from USC. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is what we'll see on Saturday. The all yellow combination doesn't look good IMO.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Here's maybe like what it would look like as well...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5m9Ml7_KFQ"]YouTube - Tom Herman Mic d Up[/ame]

Last edited:
Reactions: Clonedogg

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
I really like the Gold on Gold look with a red belt. Looks pretty sweet for a one time a year special occasion.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
I really like the Gold on Gold look with a red belt. Looks pretty sweet for a one time a year special occasion.

I agree I think this is a really cool one time (or once a year) thing. I just wish I could be there. At least I have an internet provider that gets along with ESPN3 and have the Xbox 360 update.

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
I thought I would upload what looked like a better view of the video from istatefb.com. They're definitely yellow and they're definitely jerseys.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
All the different mock ups I've created today. Don't really like any of them, but if I were to pick, I would choose the red pants version.
sdafdsaf.jpg

dsfasdq.jpg

beltcopy.jpg

beltcdsfopy.jpg

I would, too :smile:

I don't mind the gold jersey/pants look, but if the helmet is going to stay red, I like red-gold-red.

If you go all-out gold for all 3, it'd be cool.

Any of these alternates (if they actually were used) should be worn only once per year, maximum — and there should be only one alternate, to go w/ regular home-away unis. And not automatcially for "big games" — just any time the team wants to change it up a little bit.

Im4State

Oct 16, 2009
Urbandale
FYI - I have talked to the bookstore and there will be Adult sizes in Cardinal Home and White Away jerseys next fall (with something other than #4 obivously).

I'm emailing everyone at bookstore & ISU athletics to tell them PLEASE have like a Shontrelle Johnson #25 White jersey and a Klein #47 Home Cardinal one. At least get a few #'s out there.

Reactions: CYVADER

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron