***The OFFICIAL: Pre-gameday Thread***

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
The time is at hand fanatics!
Offense... Defense... Coaches...
The entire Cyclone community.
It is Kick-off eve!
Everyone get to the store, load up on all kinds of digestive substanance for BBQ'n and consumption of mass quatities of ...well (whatever beverage you like to consume)
Don't worry about the weather folks!
Our team needs our butts in the stands!!!
(PREDICTIONS?!)
GOOOOO....!
25218299.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SenorCy

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Man I cant wait for this game. I think this year more than ever. Pretty pumped.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I would absolutely love that. I'm pretty sure that would calm all fears any cyclone fan had.

Although honestly, I sorta want it to be close so that we come into the Iowa game with more motivation...

I think with all of the Hawkeye yahoos around the state, ISU is pretty motivated anyway. Last years game hit pretty hard.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I'm saying 38-21 Clones. With Tiller getting some reps in the 4th quarter.

mksmith2

Apr 30, 2010
Ames, IA
I think with all of the Hawkeye yahoos around the state, ISU is pretty motivated anyway. Last years game hit pretty hard.

true. Honestly, I still argue we didn't lose that game, we gave it to them on a platinum plated platter.

Of course, I feel like kNU fans can argue the same.

Either way though. I want us to win tomorrow and win at Kinnick so I can make all my hok friends stfu.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
true. Honestly, I still argue we didn't lose that game, we gave it to them on a platinum plated platter.

Of course, I feel like kNU fans can argue the same.

Either way though. I want us to win tomorrow and win at Kinnick so I can make all my hok friends stfu.

Other than shutting them up for 30 seconds, those two wins would definitely propel us into a stronger season. I see a win over Iowa being a strong kickstart. I guess its a compliment to them, but so be it.

mksmith2

Apr 30, 2010
Ames, IA
Other than shutting them up for 30 seconds, those two wins would definitely propel us into a stronger season. I see a win over Iowa being a strong kickstart. I guess its a compliment to them, but so be it.

It is a compliment to them, which after last season they sorta deserve.
As for shutting them up for 30 seconds? I don't care, that 30 seconds is golden, well cardinal and golden...

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Doesn't it strike you mildly ironic how when Iowa wins, it's expected.
But when they lose, it's like...
"what happened???
I just don't understand...
We're Iowa,
We can't get blown out by Alabama in THEIR own back yard!
by golly, we are the IOWA TALKEYES!
Damnit, we just showed the country that we can hang in there with E. Illinois for cryin' out loud!
Maybe we need a coaching change...
it certainly couldn't be our performance...
hmm

Last edited:

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
The time is at hand fanatics!
Offense... Defense... Coaches...
The entire Cyclone community.
It is Kick-off eve!
Everyone get to the store, load up on all kinds of digestive substanance for BBQ'n and consumption of mass quatities of ...well (whatever beverage you like to consume)
Don't worry about the weather folks!
Our team needs our butts in the stands!!!
(PREDICTIONS?!)
GOOOOO....!

I'm pumped. The motorhome is just about loaded up. We'll head for Jack Trice RV donor lot around 3 PM this afternoon. I feel the excitement mounting ever so slowly. GO CYCLONES!!!!:yes: