ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Per ISU:

The Northern Illinois at Iowa State football game that will kick off at 7 p.m. CDT Sept. 2 from Jack Trice Stadium will be seen live on most Fox Sports Net affiliates across the country. Only Fox Sports Northwest and Fox Sports Rocky Mountain will not show the game live.

Fox Sports Net Affiliates Show NIU at Iowa State Live Sept. 2 at 7 p.m. CDT
Fox Sports Arizona
Fox Sports Detroit plus
Fox Sports Houston
Fox Sports Midwest
Fox Sports Florida
Fox Sports North
Fox Sports Ohio
Fox Sports Pittsburgh
Fox Sports South
Fox Sports Southwest
Fox Sports West
Fox Sports Wisconsin
Comcast Bay Area
Comcast Chicago
The Comcast Network
MSG Plus

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I always forget which fox sports channels the DM market gets for Directv. Anyone?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I always forget which fox sports channels the DM market gets for Directv. Anyone?

None unless you get the Sports Pack...if you get the Sports pack you get all of them.

Channel 665 is Comcast Chicago, and is part of the basic plan.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
I really am glad that this will be one FSN Detroit plus...the 10 people left in Detroit will enjoy this game.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
None unless you get the Sports Pack...if you get the Sports pack you get all of them.

Doesn't Fox Sports Midwest (671?) come standard? It did before I bought the sports pack, when Midwest replaced Chicago.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006

I guess I worded it wrong. I was considering Comcast Chicago once of the fox channels. Either way it doesn't look like I have to buy the sports pack. I'll be at all the games anyway but I like to tape them.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
DIRECTV: Premiums : Sports Pack : Overview

Says 12.99 a month...I've seen it on sale for 9.99 a month before...

I have it locked in at $9.99/month, but think I might be a special circumstance. I had a pretty bad service experience, so they gave it to me free for a year, and said it would never be bumped up from what I am currently paying.

Basically, they changed the basic package without notice, because I was supposed to have been grandfathered in. That didn't happen, then told me I needed to upgrade to get a bunch of channels I had before I lost them. Told them they either needed to reinstate, or cut me a deal, or I was going to Dish Network.

Needless to say, the deal was made.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Maybe I'll pass on buying tickets for this game, watch it on the tube, and use the money to get tickets to a different game or better seats to one of the games I'm already planning on going to.

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Anyone know if this will be in HD? I have both FSMW and Comcast Sports Net in HD. I've already seen that CSN has it listed in their guide and the DVR is set to go... but will it actually be broadcast in HD? I've seen other shows/sports broadcast in less than desirable nonHD even though it's an HD channel.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Anyone know if this will be in HD? I have both FSMW and Comcast Sports Net in HD. I've already seen that CSN has it listed in their guide and the DVR is set to go... but will it actually be broadcast in HD? I've seen other shows/sports broadcast in less than desirable nonHD even though it's an HD channel.

I was wondering the same thing. I have Dish Network and their sports pak so I know I'll get it, I'm just hoping in HD

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
Per ISU:

The Northern Illinois at Iowa State football game that will kick off at 7 p.m. CDT Sept. 2 from Jack Trice Stadium will be seen live on most Fox Sports Net affiliates across the country. Only Fox Sports Northwest and Fox Sports Rocky Mountain will not show the game live.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Well, that sucks. I think there are local sports bars that can probably get a feed from somewhere else, but it would be nice to catch this one at home....

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Per ISU:

It won't be one FSN North here in Minnesota. That time slot will have the Twins game on. We will have a gamewatch at Joe Senser's Sport Grill in Bloomington.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Anyone know if there are any radio/ TV stations that will have this online? I'm going to be stuck at work without a TV.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron