Who are you most excited to see this season?

asmosis

Jul 6, 2010
Minneapolis
For me it's seeing a healthy ARob behind a decent O-Line and how he produces for a full season, and then Knott and Klein teaming on D.

You guys?

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
I hope Collin Franklin has a break out year.

This is who I am looking forward to seeing too. He will be a big reason why we are moving the sticks for 1st downs. We need him to block when needed....and to get him open down field to keep our opponets guessing. TE's involved are HUGE for the O.

4Cyclones

Sep 10, 2009
Ankeny
Arnaud throwing to the good guys. Solid OL. Tenacious & Opportunistic D. WR getting seperation. Mostly, healthy ARob with any backup that can come in and not hand cuff the offensive strategy. All of which are easily attainable. 13 days and counting!

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
Offense = Arnaud - Other than the center he will be the only guy touching the ball on every snap. He needs to play solid football for this team to suceed.

Defense = Jake McDonough - Mainly because I think he can be a rare pass rushing DT. With Rhoads praise on how well he gets off blocks, him terrorizing the backfield will make the LBs job alot easier.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Defense = Jake McDonough - Mainly because I think he can be a rare pass rushing DT. With Rhoads praise on how well he gets off blocks, him terrorizing the backfield will make the LBs job alot easier.

I'm with you, I think he's going to be a beast! Good read on Jake in the DMReg, talks about his weight loss/illness.

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
For me it's seeing a healthy ARob behind a decent O-Line and how he produces for a full season, and then Knott and Klein teaming on D.

You guys?

Wow. That is a tough question. There are so many guys I think are in a position to and are physically capable of making a real difference.

1 - I want to see AA play like he is capable of playing. He is such a great kid and has certainly paid his dues.
2 - I want to see Jake McDonough erupt
3 - I want to see Rumplemoemer earn a nickname of "stump"
4 - I want to see those 3 linebackers make the right reads and make plays
5 - I want to see our receivers do what they are capable of
6 - I want to see our punter perform well
7 - I hope we get to see Jarvis West return a kick.

asmosis

Jul 6, 2010
Minneapolis
Wow. That is a tough question. There are so many guys I think are in a position to and are physically capable of making a real difference.

1 - I want to see AA play like he is capable of playing. He is such a great kid and has certainly paid his dues.
2 - I want to see Jake McDonough erupt
3 - I want to see Rumplemoemer earn a nickname of "stump"
4 - I want to see those 3 linebackers make the right reads and make plays
5 - I want to see our receivers do what they are capable of
6 - I want to see our punter perform well
7 - I hope we get to see Jarvis West return a kick.

oooh I forgot about Jarvis West. Yeah a big time returner can really change the game. It's been a while since we've had a legit threat returning kicks.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
oooh I forgot about Jarvis West. Yeah a big time returner can really change the game. It's been a while since we've had a legit threat returning kicks.

Do we know for sure that Jarvis is going to be returning kicks THIS year?

IMO, AA is probably the key for the entire year. He cannot play like last year for us to be succesful. He has to be much better. Nobody deserves it more than him though. I pray he has a great year!

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Every single player that puts on a Cyclone Jersey. At this point I'm too excited to care who's going to do what. I'm looking forward to seeing the team open up a can. I don't care if it's A-Rob/AA or some walk on I don't knows name yet.

Help Support Us

Become a patron