Groomsmen Gift Ideas

simesclone

Feb 18, 2010
I got mine personalized mason jars with a 6 pack and also picked up their tux. The mason jars are pretty affordable and easy to find online via Google.

I think the best gift you can give is engraved flasks, as long as they are drinkers. The one problem is that they might have gotten this gift before in a wedding, as I did.The thing was that getting the second one was just as special as getting the first to me.

im4isu

Apr 11, 2007
New Haven
Bear in mind that I was 30 when I got married so I had been on the receiving end of a fair amount of groomsmens gifts. I got each of the groomsmen a book that was specific to them and wrote something specific to each of them in the book. If their interest was baseball, something on the history of baseball or their favorite team. They seemed to be well recieved, but who knows. I can say this, it was something no one in the wedding party had seen before or been given.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I've always gotten personalized money clips. Not flashy, but useful. But I do now have several money clips, all gotten from being in weddings.

My one buddy was really torn between money clips or flasks. Both are very handy, IMO.

harty83

Nov 15, 2006
Sioux Falls SD
received:
swiss army knife, credit card sized pocket tool thingy (a little thicker of course), Zippo (no longer smoke, but still cool), flask with some very nice brandy in it, decorative sword, decorative plate, crystal desk clock.

I gave personalized pocket watches.

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
I still use the money clip that I received. It is leather with pockets on one side, and has a metal plate with my initials on it with a magnet to clip cash to.

paulsmithjones

May 18, 2011
In my opinion, I think you should buy your groomsmen a really cool gift basket with an assortment of their favorite things.

For example, you could buy them something like this

GT11_10094.jpg
\

Around the World Beer Chest

Or something really cool like this

DG85061b.jpg

Gentleman's Cigar Chest - Gift Basket

Gift Baskets is a really cool website and has a variety of such gift baskets perfect for your groomsmen and they're also very reasonably priced.

I hope this information was helpful. Always happy to help :)

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

josepht

Aug 8, 2011
I am of the opinion that gift baskets are a great present. For special occasions I actually always order hampers online because this is the most convenient way. The advantage of gift baskets is that you have numerous possibilities to combine different products. Due to this you can easily adapt a gift basket to the person who is celebrating something.

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
I bought mine personalized "bar signs" according to each person's favorite sport. One was "Joe's 10th frame" (bowling), "Matt's Pit Stop" (racing), and "Aaron's 19th Hole" (golf). They were a huge hit. I bought the ushers personalized Buck knives or tie clips with our fraternity's crest on it - also big hits.

jamesrick

Feb 20, 2013
I really like the nike personalized duffle bag idea, they'd love that. I've also heard of people doing personalized beer mugs, which is a pretty good idea too I think. We didn't get too creative, we found this gift idea site Best Gifts Under 200 Dollars - Electronic, Cleaning, Gaming, Kids and purchased roku streaming players for our groomsmen and they seemed to like them! That's the good thing about, I think groomsmen will be happy with whatever they get.

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
Pick up tux is greatly appreciated.
Nothing worse than traveling a long distance for a wedding and getting stuck with the Tux bill.
If I could go back I would probably find some nice suits and give them suits to wear in the wedding to keep instead of one night tux rental for the same price..
Then get them personalized glass mugs.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I bought mine personalized "bar signs" according to each person's favorite sport. One was "Joe's 10th frame" (bowling), "Matt's Pit Stop" (racing), and "Aaron's 19th Hole" (golf). They were a huge hit. I bought the ushers personalized Buck knives or tie clips with our fraternity's crest on it - also big hits.

Like light up neon signs or like painted metal/wood signs? I might steal this idea.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron