clone zone

yannballer

Feb 21, 2007
Rochester, MN
is clone zone down or just super busy! when i try to click subscribe nothing happens. i have tried the button in 3 different places on cyclones.com with the same result!!!!

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I got in. Videos are a little choppy right now, but our streaming at work here sucks. We pretty much tap out our bw everyday.

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
I just subscribed this morning & it was acting a little dodgy then too. Just keep trying & I'm sure you'll get signed up. Of course, this does not encourage me that things are going to work smoothly during the game tonight.

ONE-HITTER

Apr 18, 2006
I had problems sigining up as well. I was told by cyclones.com that you must use Internet Explorer 7.0.

That helped me sign up at least. Video quality and how it will handle all the connections I don't know.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
is clone zone down or just super busy! when i try to click subscribe nothing happens. i have tried the button in 3 different places on cyclones.com with the same result!!!!

I thought it was just me. I had problems with it as well last night. After an hours wait I tried again and had no problems.

Hopefully the feed works fine tonight, if not, it could be a REAL buzz killer.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
I don't know about you guys, but I am glad this is on in this format. I could use without the radio commercials though...oh well.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
You do not need IE 7. I think you might need Windows Media Player (or at least the ability to play Wind media file types), but I'm using Firefox. Its coming in fine right now, but I have massive bandwidth! Ahhh yeah!! It took me a few tries to log in but I was salivating and clicking exactly at half past the hour.

wingetra

Apr 11, 2006
Arrrrgggh

Anyone else finding this video to be horrible? VERY CHOPPY. I haven't seen live movement yet.