Which One Is It?

• "And I Don't Care"

Votes: 56 25.5%
  • "To This Stupid ****ing Song"

Votes: 164 74.5%

• Total voters

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
Settle an argument between a friend of mine and I.

He claims the words to the "don't know the words" song go "Don't know the words, don't know the words, don't know the words and I don't care"

I claim that the words go "Don't know the words, don't know the words, don't know the words to this stupid ****ing song!"

Which one is it?

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive

He claims the words to the "don't know the words" song go "Don't know the words, don't know the words, don't know the words and I don't care"

I claim that the words go "Don't know the words, don't know the words, don't know the words to this stupid ****ing song!"

Which one is it?

The second option...the one that your friend is claiming doesn't even make sense.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines

Which one is it?

You are right. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I prefer a lil of both. "dont know the words, dont really care. Dont know the words to this stupid ******* song!"

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
Well I am not that Old, but Circa 1994, we always said "and I don't care"...perhaps that changed over the years.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
I've been going to ISU games since 1983, and it's always been "Stupid Effing"

as a side question, he was in band, I was not. Those saying "don't care," were you in the band? Those saying "Stupid effing," were you not?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
The profane one is all I've ever heard anyone sing. I guess we can't all be as classy as others.

I'm sure CAC is creaming their shorts about the first option. Wait, was that not classy enough for college students at sporting events? God forbid 18-22 year olds have some fun some time.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
That is because we are classless and disrespectful little punks.

Don't forget that our generation is taking the world to hell in a handbasket.

I know that older generations have said that about younger generations since, oh, I don't know, the beginning of time, but this time they REALLY mean it.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Don't forget that our generation is taking the world to hell in a handbasket.

I know that older generations have said that about younger generations since, oh, I don't know, the beginning of time, but this time they REALLY mean it.

Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.