NFL: Packers vs Vikings -Monday Night Game Thread

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
Do to the publicity and hype of this game, lets have a NFL professional Football game thread for it.....

If Favre wins tonite, he will possibly set a record that will never be broken. He will have lead his team to victory against every team to play in the NFL...

That being said....Go Packers.....:confused: Go Vikings....:wideeyed: I just want the over!

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Do to the publicity and hype of this game, lets have a NFL professional Football game thread for it.....

If Favre wins tonite, he will possibly set a record that will never be broken. He will have lead his team to victory against every team to play in the NFL...

That being said....Go Packers.....:confused: Go Vikings....:wideeyed: I just want the over!

Go Pack Go!!

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
My prediction....

Packers 27 - Vikings 27....:wideeyed:

Whoever wins the coin flip, wins in Overtime....:wink:

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
I have gotten nothing done today. As a Packer fan growing up in MN... this one is for the books.

I removed all objects that can be thrown within 15 feet of the couch.

In all seriousness, forget about Favre for the first 3 quarters and stop that dang AP!!!

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL

This may be the main reason I am rooting for the Packers. :smile:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

Montana never beat the 49'ers as a chief?

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I need Donald Driver to have less than 20 receiving yards. 40 yards would be ok, but he'd have to fumble. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron