What will Rush do?

bferin

Jul 14, 2006
For sure at the beginning of the year I was for sure that he'd go pro...now I'm rethinking it....

Kansas will still have an amazing roster next year. With a lot of big named NCAA players most likely going pro this year, Rush may be prone to stay. The Jayhawks are still young and still developing. Mario Chalmers, Collins, Darrell Arthur, and Rush returning, they may have a pretty good chance at going far.....
Has Julian Wright declared yet?

MaxPower57

Mar 30, 2006
Damn, first I thought this thread was about the Canadian Rock Band, they rock. I think Rush does go pro, it seems like when someone is teetering on a decision like this, they already know in the back of their mind that they're going pro.

ce1

Mar 23, 2006
Minnesota
Hmmm...so KU starts next year:

Sherron Collins - PG
Mario Chalmers - SG
Shady Arthur - SF
*Cole Aldrich - PF
Sasha Kaun - C

With 6th and 7th man:

Russell Robinson - G
*Darnell Jackson - C, PF

Even after Wright and Rush go pro. That's still a pretty nasty lineup, and it probably helps to get rid of two players, as you get a smaller rotation, which should translate to everyone knowing their role better.

*these two could reverse

BigM

Mar 2, 2007
Amesterdam
darrell arthur can't play the three they'll have to play three guards next year and aldrich will be on the bench he's a center

Vinniemac

Apr 21, 2006
Olathe, KS
Rush seems to have learned from his brothers. They both left too
early to the NBA and it did not pan out. Brandon's only problem
at KU is that he was too unselfish. He could have easily been a
20+ point guy but it would not have been a positive for the team.

thakeepa14

Jan 10, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Wright is a late lottery pick as his stock has slipped a little, Rush is a late first or early second pick. KU's biggest strength (and what they're losing with these two) was their length. Offensively, they'll be similar to last year but they won't nearly be as lenghty and tough on the defensive end (also where NCAA tournaments are ultimately won and lost). While I think they'll be good next year, I think they will regress just a bit (maybe a couple wins), trying to replace these 2.

Tweedt4Cy

Apr 14, 2007
Ankeny
a couple weeks ago espn reported that he declared for the draft but has yet to sign an agent. i think hes gone