~Weather alert~ ...here we go again.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I was just about to look this up after I saw a couple flashes of lightening outside. Oh man, hopefully this stuff gets here before I go to bed.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I pushed the button at the wrong time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The weather has certainly been ragged at night lately.

Last edited by a moderator:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'm hungry and have a craving for some fast food... I'm debating whether or not to go. I hate having to run around in the rain...

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I'm hungry and have a craving for some fast food... I'm debating whether or not to go. I hate having to run around in the rain...
Jimmy John's and Flying Burrito deliver until well after the bars close. Not sure about Pizza Pit.

Unless you want BK or some dumb thing like that. Then you're SOL.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
As I was walking out the door it started to rain, but now it stopped. I'm confused. Screw it. I'm going to get food.

Cat4ISU

Oct 11, 2008
Spencer, IA
suit yourself. I guess I'd feel the same if JTS were ever called TacoBell.com Stadium or something.

But then again......it's just a burrito place.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
suit yourself. I guess I'd feel the same if JTS were ever called TacoBell.com Stadium or something.

But then again......it's just a burrito place.
It's just nostalgia. I saw KISS, Ted Nugent, Skid Row, A Perfect Circle, Slipknot, Sevendust, Ra, Staind.... etc. all at 5 Seasons. They had just changed over to US Cellular when Slipkont/Slayer co headliner came into town. Cory said it best "This will never be anything but the 5 Seasons Center. I was sitting there when I saw KISS, sat up there when I saw Aerosmith, and was down here when OZZFEST came into town. Damn the coporate sponsorship and 'need for change of name.' This will always be the 5. Never anything else."