Cyclone Tailgate Tour - Mason City stop

brother bob

Feb 20, 2008
7 Seas of Rhye
That is somewhat of a shock because the only reason I stopped watching KIMT and reading the Globe was because they are so 'all about the hoks'...Quite interesting when I read the paper at the local store this a.m.

Thanks for posting the KIMT bit!

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
That is somewhat of a shock because the only reason I stopped watching KIMT and reading the Globe was because they are so 'all about the hoks'...Quite interesting when I read the paper at the local store this a.m.

Thanks for posting the KIMT bit!

I don't know why you'd say that. Other than the fact that when ISU hired Coach PR, the Globe ran a three sentence tidbit about it, but also ran something along the lines of an 8 page spread layout about Shonn Greene and the trials and tribulations of his life.

Kirk Hardcastle is the most pitiful attempt at a journalist in the last 30 years.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
I would have to disagree with you there. He has covered my career for the last 8 years and he has only written very good articles. He is a solid journalist and knows how to write articles in a respectful and articulate manner.

But this is just my biased opinion.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Mason City was a hotbed for tightends back in the mid 80s. They had a guy that played for ISU from 86 - 90 that could run and catch like nobody's business. His yard after catch ratio was high for a tight end. Does anyone recall his name?