You're the Boss (Of Hilton Music)

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
I think he was referencing "Wrecking Ball" and "Roar" with the sharp objects comment. And yes, Fall Out Boy kind of sucks.

Hence why that part was bold in his quote. Thanks for pointing that out. Me smart. Goes without saying I jumped the gun on that one. Sorry for the hostility I've just read a lot of bs negativity online regarding MMLP2 and I'm extremely passionate and defensive when it comes to music I love. Again, my bad CycloneRulzzz!

Last edited:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I just watched that video posted with little jon. That is the song that made the place go bonkers. It was unreal. I have never heard that before.

Feb 6, 2013
I just watched that video posted with little jon. That is the song that made the place go bonkers. It was unreal. I have never heard that before.

The first time I heard that song was at the OSU game in '11. IIRC, it was right before OT started. The players were absolutely jacked!

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
So last week, I made a thread that was intended to be a joke (I honestly am ok with non-automatic, but if I had a preference, I guess there would be automatic flushing in Hilton) but there seemed to be a lot of people wanting to change Hilton music from Jock Jams, and I can see where they are coming from.

You are the main man (or woman) and get to choose what songs play throughout the game. What songs would you choose?

The one modern one that I would like to hear at some point in the game is Berzerk. What songs would you guys like to hear?

15+ years ago I thought 'Breathe' by The Prodigy would be killer (the instrumental beat parts not lyrics). Still think it would be awesome today.

Bu4ISU

Sep 2, 2012
Seattle
Start it right around 1:45
[video=youtube_share;4qC9KwujVtQ]http://youtu.be/4qC9KwujVtQ[/video]

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
ISU goes on a run, Naz drills a deep 3 to put us up 2 against KU with 2 minutes left. KU dribbles down the court, tough D by ISU, KU turns it over with a steal by Kane, Kane dribbles down the court and sees Ejim behind him, Kane throws the ball off the back board and Ejim does a windmill dunk. Crowd erupts. ISU up 4 with 1:35 left in the game. KU calls a timeout and the crowd goes wild.
Que song to 1:35.

[video=youtube;09_51TDRS1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09_51TDRS1c[/video]

ISU1294

Apr 29, 2011
Does anyone know what that Kid Ink song they play is? They played it last year too, and the beat is sick.

DJSteve

Apr 29, 2010
Ames
www.stevesmobilemusic.com
No. Pitbull. Ever.

I'm not condoning the musical qualifications of his songs... but they are a) well known and b) of a style/tempo that serves the desired purpose.

If you want to get the crowd into it, you probably can't be an elitist. Good or bad, popular is popular... playing what YOU want to hear is the worst mistake you can make in the world of music programming. Not that I have any experience with the subject...

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
So last week, I made a thread that was intended to be a joke (I honestly am ok with non-automatic, but if I had a preference, I guess there would be automatic flushing in Hilton) but there seemed to be a lot of people wanting to change Hilton music from Jock Jams, and I can see where they are coming from.

You are the main man (or woman) and get to choose what songs play throughout the game. What songs would you choose?

The one modern one that I would like to hear at some point in the game is Berzerk. What songs would you guys like to hear?

Black Skinhead by Kanye West. There'd be a lot of whites in the crowd clenching their buttholes.