Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
In all fairness, that still happened.

Oh I know, im not trying to stick up for the Cyclone fan base. Like I have said before, I witnessed an ISU fan urinate on Iowa's band equipment while walking out of the ISU/Iowa game in 2005.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Harrison was just grasping at straws, whining about being made to look like a fool by a pretty bad ISU basketball team.

I was proud of the way the ISU made it sheer hell for him that game. ISU had just been on a losing skid as Wayne Morgan showed his incompetence again and again as a coach, and the fans packed the place in to support their team.

And for you hawkfans, that's what it's actually LIKE to have more than 11 fans show up for a basketball game.

Screw Harrison. He's just a big wuss who couldn't take it when the heat was on.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Harrison was just grasping at straws, whining about being made to look like a fool by a pretty bad ISU basketball team.

I was proud of the way the ISU made it sheer hell for him that game. ISU had just been on a losing skid as Wayne Morgan showed his incompetence again and again as a coach, and the fans packed the place in to support their team.

And for you hawkfans, that's what it's actually LIKE to have more than 11 fans show up for a basketball game.

Screw Harrison. He's just a big wuss who couldn't take it when the heat was on.

Please. You're one of the first people here to bash the Hawks when it comes to boorish behavior, but you defend it when it comes from your own fan base?

kaw1_twoface.jpg

tiberius

Sep 20, 2006
Both sides have idiots, but the hawks have a lot more. It probably isn't their fault, but it is fun to pile on. If you break it down, it is fairly easy to see why more idiots are hawk fans. I would say the majority of ISU fans either went to college there or had family who did, while the hawk fanbase includes everyone else in the state. Think about it, if you have no ties to ISU and a big part of your self esteem comes from football the choice is obvious. So, pretty much every meth user and under achiever is a hawk fan.

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008

Feel free to pound your chest for beating Iowa in basketball attendance the past 3 years, Chief. Also keep in mind that Iowa outdrew you for 25+ years straight before that, and was a mainstay on the top 25 in basketball attendance for those 25+ years. Having a selective memory must be nice.
Attendance figures

I can already see where this is going. Someone will say "but--but we outdrew you in women's basketball!" Okay, great. I will raise you wrestling* and football. (Wrestling has an asterisk due to Wonderboy over there throwing up a curtain for a certain meet to limit attendance)

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Feel free to pound your chest for beating Iowa in basketball attendance the past 3 years, Chief. Also keep in mind that Iowa outdrew you for 25+ years straight before that, and was a mainstay on the top 25 in basketball attendance for those 25+ years. Having a selective memory must be nice.
Attendance figures

I can already see where this is going. Someone will say "but--but we outdrew you in women's basketball!" Okay, great. I will raise you wrestling* and football. (Wrestling has an asterisk due to Wonderboy over there throwing up a curtain for a certain meet to limit attendance)

He'll have to do that again next season as well, when Brands and Co. run roughshod in Hilton.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Attendance figures

He'll have to do that again next season as well, when Brands and Co. run roughshod in Hilton.

Good one. :jimlad:

Do you two want to be alone?

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny

Wait wait, you care about non-revenue sports now?

Oh and yes both sides have their morons

I mean look at MontyBurns and Dr. Hibbert

Er....wait a tic...

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
Good one. :jimlad:

Do you two want to be alone?

Well if people keep bringing up lame arguments that only get destroyed we may be the only two left by default. Of course, you're always good for a weak hit and run providing no substance or value to the conversation, so I guess we won't.:mask:

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Well if people keep bringing up lame arguments that only get destroyed we may be the only two left by default. Of course, you're always good for a weak hit and run providing no substance or value to the conversation, so I guess we won't.:mask:

Ouch, I think. Well, ouch if it didn't come from a troll who has a freaky weird need to be on a Cyclone website defending another school. But I do think it's great that your self confidence is so high as to think that you and your bff's on here "destroyed" everyone else. Didn't realize I was in the presence of true life internet tough guy.

"Destroyed" That makes me giggle. Did you pound your chest right after you typed that?

Last edited:

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Go away im sure Sqwak report misses you

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
Ouch, I think. Well, ouch if it didn't come from a troll who has a freaky weird need to be on a Cyclone website defending another school. But I do think it's great that your self confidence is so high as to think that you and your bff's on here "destroyed" everyone else. Didn't realize I was in the presence of true life internet tough guy.

"Destroyed" That makes me giggle. Did you pound your chest right after you typed that?

Not quite. It was more of a: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azziWE8BFUU&feature=related"]YouTube - Johnny Drama Victory[/ame] :wink:

Go away im sure Sqwak report misses you
I think you and your boy Paul Shirley have something in common...

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
What being upset after a big loss. I dont know where that pic is from but guessing it is from a sweet 16 loss, a place that Iowa hasnt had much of a taste of.

Much of a taste of? You might want to fact check that a little bit...

That being said, this thread has quickly become one of the more ******** ones we've seen in the in-state forum. And that takes talent.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Much of a taste of? You might want to fact check that a little bit...

That being said, this thread has quickly become one of the more ******** ones we've seen in the in-state forum. And that takes talent.

When was the last time they were there? Who has been there more the past 15 years? Who has been there more recently?

Help Support Us

Become a patron