You can order MBB season tickets under my Captains club donation

CyFanz

Apr 11, 2006
Tickets Still Available: Order MBB season tix under my Captains club donation

Update: Thought tickets were sold but fell thru so they're still available. PM me if interested. Thanks

If you have an interest in ordering up to 4 men's basketball season tickets under my Captains club ($2500) donation, read on. I'm ordering tickets thru a friend this year which means I will not be ordering tickets for myself under my donation. If someone would like to order tickets under my donation, you're welcome to. You only have to pay the actual cost of the tickets ($495/seat for lower level) plus the $20 ISU processing fee. The seats should be in the lower level based on the priorty seating chart. The advantage to me is that this will allow me to keep my string of 25 years of consecutive men's season tickets under my name (this affects my priority points). The advantage to you is that you get what should be great seats at face value. Unfortunately, this will not come with a parking pass as I will need it. The ticket order deadline is August 1 (this Friday). If you have an interest or have any questions, please PM me ASAP. Include your phone number and I can give you a call. First person to respond, assuming we can get the arrangements finalized, gets the tickets. I live in Ankeny and work in Urbandale and will be flexible to meet you to make payment arrangements.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angie

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Kudos to you for not trying to rake in a bunch of cash for this. We already have ours lined up, but I have no doubt you'll be able to find someone to buy these.

A damn good deal. Donation is probably the single biggest thing that keeps folks out of the lower level.

CyFanz

Apr 11, 2006
Tickets Still Available: Order MBB season tix under my Captains club donation

I thought someone wanted them but they changed their mind so the tickets are still available. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

CyFanz

Apr 11, 2006
One additional clarification:
Last year we were at the $500 level so we were at mid-court, lower balcony. This is the first year we increased to $2500. The ticket office told me yesterday that we're in the top third of the Captains club based on points so it is expected that these seats will be in the lower level as noted on the seating charts they publish. They can't guarantee that, however, until all ticket orders are in. They said we can be specific when we order them by stating that they have to be in lower level or we don't want the tickets.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron