WWE Road to SummerSlam

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Dunn set that up to fail didn't he?

Hell I bet Cena putting a kaput on this is true and tonight He's going to spin this to Dunn to get Charlotte and Becky Buried.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
There will be no Divas Revolution until the following things happen

1. We get rid of these stables and let everyone go out on their own
2. Divas like Brie Bella, Tamina, and Naomi stop stealing the spotlight from people who actually know what their doing
3. We get some sort of story

I'm not even mad at the Brooklyn crowd right now for not giving a ****. It's not their job to find meanings in what WWE writes.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You

2. Divas like Brie Bella, Tamina, and Naomi stop stealing the spotlight from people who actually know what their doing

I'm not even mad at the Brooklyn crowd right now for not giving a ****. It's not their job to find meanings in what WWE writes.

The thing is that people like Dunn and such will use this to bury the division even further

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

The thing is they should be using #3 to accomplish #1 and as a result #2 happens.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Any other wrestler drops their finisher on John Stewart and it's an automatic heel turn. Thanks, WWE... :no:

Kevin Owens gets hit by some ****** rapper and is the bad guy after fighting back

John Cena gets attacked by Jon Stewart and is the good guy because Stewart "deserved it".

Nice logic WWE.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Attacking a civilian, yeah Cena's a great guy. I don't care if Stewart "screwed" Cena last night.

By precedent he should be arrested. Stephanie got arrested when she slapped Brie Bella after she quit. Brie got arrested for slapping Daniel's physical therapist. Ambrose got arrested for decking the cameraman after Rollins pushed him into him. But not the WWE's golden boy. Instead, we get the commentary (including JBL) saying he got what he deserved.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
Seriously, the only thing cena proved by doing that is he's a little *****.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Well, we now know what's happening to the new Seth Rollins trophy - it's getting destroyed by Cena in a move that would be another heel turn for any other wrestler.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Well, we now know what's happening to the new Seth Rollins trophy - it's getting destroyed by Cena in a move that would be another heel turn for any other wrestler.
But but but..... Seth Rollins will clearly deserve it. Why? I can't even figure that out.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
But but but..... Seth Rollins will clearly deserve it. Why? I can't even figure that out.

RhgFFfP.gif

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
By precedent he should be arrested. Stephanie got arrested when she slapped Brie Bella after she quit. Brie got arrested for slapping Daniel's physical therapist. Ambrose got arrested for decking the cameraman after Rollins pushed him into him. But not the WWE's golden boy. Instead, we get the commentary (including JBL) saying he got what he deserved.

Guys, you know that the John Stewart AA was set up? Like, it was all part of the show?

On the other hand, I don't really think Lana's new outfit is doing much for her. Summer Rae is still stacked up. The Bella butt shake is worth the price of admission all day, every day. That last one is not negotiable.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Guys, you know that the John Stewart AA was set up? Like, it was all part of the show?

On the other hand, I don't really think Lana's new outfit is doing much for her. Summer Rae is still stacked up. The Bella butt shake is worth the price of admission all day, every day. That last one is not negotiable.

no-way-thumb.jpg

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Macloney;4762453[B said:
]Guys, you know that the John Stewart AA was set up? Like, it was all part of the show?[/B]

We understand that. Doesn't mean that we have to buy in to the fact that for some reason John Cena's character plays by different rules than everyone else.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron